Commish Big D (Marc Quitsch)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:39 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
1) SNAKE agrees with your assessment here Beastsore but still finds it EXTREMELY SPOOKY/EERIE that in all of the drafts that he has participated in on FantasyAuctioneer.com (3 in total lasting countless hours with countless bids) that this "Freeze Glitch" affecting EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME NEVER OCCURRED BEFORE...and that is the point that SNAKE was attempting to make before Billyboy the Wazass chimed in once more with his most predictable, redundant and innacurate musings here...
Captain Hook said this HAS happened before. Everyone agrees that it was inconvenient that it happened, and the CORRECT decision to overturn it was made. I don't understand why you feel that YOU were the only affected by this? AGAIN, if it was anyone else's bid on Ahman you would have been the FIRST to be screaming about it (like many mentioned that evening).

And once AGAIN, why bring me into this when it is TOTALLY unnecessary??? :confused:

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:55 am

Bezoar, I appreciate your gratitude towards my patientce with the problems/glitches within the site. Snake/BWaz, and everyone else, I thank you to. I know I've thanked you all before, but it's cool to know that the time I put into it, on top of playing in the event myself was appreciated by all of you. It made the work worth it. I've run MANY CBS.sportsline.com drafts, so even thought this had different capabilties, it was still just another fantasy draft to run. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I honestly feel that I can moderate these drafts by myself and relieve Tom AND George of a lot of duties, and give them a LOT more free time during this time of year, but I'd have to do it for a fee...lol...Sorry guys...But a brother's gotta make a living....LMAO...And I'd moderate a BUNCH of these drafts on MDC AND fantasyauctioneer.com for a percentage cut off of my NFFC bill. That's how much fun I have doing it.

Dillon was chosen a few times, mistakenly, because he was the top ranked player, and I think the guys who took him mistakenly, were looking for guys they couldn't find. Forty Five seconds into it, the PC just put Dillon up for bid. Now I could have just made them take Dillon, but the draft was user friendly and I took 30 seconds to back track and let them re-do their pick. It made it for a more user friendly draft.

Again, thanks for the appreciation guys. I had fun drafting and had fun running it. I always thought it was just a LITTLE fast the way it has been run in the past, so by running it, I had the opportunity to slow it down just a bit, and I think it made it more enjoyable. Everyone and anyone who had played in an auction format (live or online) knows that it's a league that takes longer than the traditional snake draft. So I KNEW that a 26 round auction draft was going to run 5 hours. I know 2 teams were getting openly over-tired towards the end, but at the same time, they were cool with pausing it when we needed to, because they knew it THEY needed to pause it, I wouod have done it for them too.

I hope to do this again sometime. I know for sure that I'll do this kind of event next year again, even if I'm, not the commissioner. It's an ideal format for the ultimate fantasy player. The Auction, which is the best form of fantasy footbal, with the DC format, with NO WORK during the season. How much better does it get? lol

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."