4th Super League Started for Tuesday, Sept. 7th !!! Live & Phone-In

particra

Post by particra » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Everyone, I will host tonight's draft and we will still have a phone hookup from Las Vegas and I'll make the picks. We have a couple of owners out here and we'll treat this one like a regular live draft. I'll manually make the picks and you folks can announce your picks. Let's have some fun with this one and enjoy the verbal banter!!

Call into the 800-number 15 minutes before the draft and I'll be there. We'll start on time and take a 10-minute break after Round 10. You'll announce the picks, I'll manually make them and we'll be good here in Las Vegas and online.

This is our FOURTH Super League of the weekend. Let's make it another great one. See all of you tonight. Will the picks be posted online in the draft room real time? Please say yes.

[ September 07, 2010, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Hells Satans ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 am

Yes of course Bob. I'll be entering every one and you'll see them online and we'll take a little extra time to put the stickers on the boards here.

Pop open your draft boards. I'm inputting your stickers for you online!!! See ya in a couple of hours.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:59 pm

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! Great fun tonight.

I really liked the Super Leagues this year along with the Ultimate and I'm REALLY looking forward to Friday's Diamond League in Grand Ballroom 3 on Friday at 10 am in the Bellagio. These leagues are special and we'll continue to treat them that way.

Again, THANKS ALL!!! Great fun.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Great job Greg and a tough, tough draft.
I think about a dozen times I'd have three or four players in my queue and they'd all be taken in the three or four picks right before mine.
That part was painful!

Still, I had a great time and looking forward to a great season.

Thanks Greg, Tom, Ryan & gang for a great NFFC draft season. I already can't wait until the baseball drafts next year.

Glenn

jdobies64

Post by jdobies64 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Glen X, your in box is full

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Should be good to go now Jeff.

particra

Post by particra » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Great job Greg and a tough, tough draft.
I think about a dozen times I'd have three or four players in my queue and they'd all be taken in the three or four picks right before mine.
That part was painful!

Still, I had a great time and looking forward to a great season.

Thanks Greg, Tom, Ryan & gang for a great NFFC draft season. I already can't wait until the baseball drafts next year.

Glenn You snaked me on Hines Ward, damnit.

Well, that was an interesting draft, starting with getting MJD at 1.8. The WR were flying fast and furious in the first few rounds, and I just can get myself to pass on values at other positions early in the draft. You wait and wait....and end up with Santonio and Rice and hope your weak WRs can survive for a few weeks. We'll see.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Tell me about it Robert....you ripped my heart out when you took Crabtree right out from under me!!
I also thought MJD had a chance to make it to me at 9, before you killed that dream also.

It was a crazy draft....there were no receivers left by the 6th round!!!!

Good luck to you Bud & great draft!

Glenn

particra

Post by particra » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 pm

You're not kidding re WRs. When a draft becomes unbalanced like this one, you just have to keep taking the RBs so the guys that went WR/WR/WR don't also end up with 2 top 20 RBs while you're taking the 35th ranked WR in the 5th round. I think that's particularly true where its a league with no overall prize. Let them start Michael Bush and Justin Forsett every week. ;)

That said, I don't really like my team

[ September 07, 2010, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Hells Satans ]

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

I should have, I can't believe I passed on some of the RB's still available in the 3rd or 4th rounds, but I started worrying that if I didn't start grabbing WR's, I'd be starting Darius Heyward Bey at WR1.

Glenn