RVB - Hitting the fan...

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 am

Ok, sorry to light a fire under your butts, but is an ETA of this link for payment and KDS?

Also, is this 100 percent on for Friday? I have to set plans accordingly.

Thanks
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 am

Okay, registration for this first NFFC '60s draft will be live tomorrow. Look for an email from Tom today with details on how to sign up. After your registration has been confirmed, please set your KDS immediately and we'll try to get this league set up with draft spots announced by Wednesday afternoon/evening at the latest. If everyone gets signed up and their KDS preferences set before then we'll announce draft spots sooner.

Thanks all. We don't have email information for all 14 owners, so please contact Tom at [email protected] if you need any help. We're on for Friday night on the air and we'll set up the start of the draft for 9 pm ET. 60 seconds per pick and Scott can inform everyone on how this will work on the air. Should be good fun. Thanks all and remember these are 30 rounds, 3RR, DC format during the season.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Ok, sorry to light a fire under your butts, but is an ETA of this link for payment and KDS?

Also, is this 100 percent on for Friday? I have to set plans accordingly.

Thanks Nice timing dude!! :D I just received the go-ahead from the IT guys as you wrote that. We're definitely on for Friday night and ready for registration to include this league tomorrow. Let's get it on and have fun. Thanks for your patience.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 am

Great News!

Now, can we get a SKYPE draft going so we can SEE some of these guys sweat?

Greg Ambrosius

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Great News!

Now, can we get a SKYPE draft going so we can SEE some of these guys sweat? The Draft Room will have the Draft Board with colored stickers for each position/pick, but no Skype yet. Great idea though. That would really be cool for the advancement of online drafts. Can you see Tom bringing up an image of the next person on the clock and keeping that going for 30 rounds?!! :D Yeah, boy!!

But someday I'm sure we'll have video easily enough with online drafts. That will be a cool day.

Old School

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Old School » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
Great News!

Now, can we get a SKYPE draft going so we can SEE some of these guys sweat? The Draft Room will have the Draft Board with colored stickers for each position/pick, but no Skype yet. Great idea though. That would really be cool for the advancement of online drafts. Can you see Tom bringing up an image of the next person on the clock and keeping that going for 30 rounds?!! :D Yeah, boy!!

But someday I'm sure we'll have video easily enough with online drafts. That will be a cool day.
[/QUOTE]I hope Anthony Wiener isnt in those drafts :eek:

Tom Kessenich

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:47 am

Registration for this league is now LIVE. Please sign up at nffc.stats.com and set your KDS preferences. If everyone signs up today we'll try and pick the draft order at some point tomorrow.

Thanks folks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

DoubleG

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by DoubleG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Registration for this league is now LIVE. Please sign up at nffc.stats.com and set your KDS preferences. If everyone signs up today we'll try and pick the draft order at some point tomorrow.

Thanks folks. '
tom - what do i have to do to register? sign up through the website?

Tom Kessenich

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 am

Originally posted by DoubleG:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

Thanks folks. '
tom - what do i have to do to register? sign up through the website?
[/QUOTE]Correct. Log onto nffc.stats.com and then click the Fantasy Football Play Now box and follow the steps from there. The league will be listed under NFFC 60s when you click the pulldown menu that asks you which game you want to play.

Shoot me an email if you have any problems.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Diesel

RVB - Hitting the fan...

Post by Diesel » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:55 am

Tom, I'm at Six Flags today, so I can't sign up and pay until tonight. If by chance, everyone is signed up except me by tonight, just put me down as 1-14 as my kds. I don't want to hold up draft slots. In any case, I will still sign up tonight.