NFFC Classic: Best Return On Investment In The NFFC

Chi_Town_FEW

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 am

Reading Rosenthal talk about the NFFC six years ago on Rotoworld is how I found out about you guys. He talked about his league and the great competition. Having him do a draft show from Vegas would be cool. Tiffany with him of course.

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by DoubleG:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Hey Tom, I have talked to both John and Gregg. John is real busy and said he couldn't commit to a league with us this year. Gregg also really wanted to play but he's about to become a dad and has his attention - and money - focused on that new addition to the family. I think Yates is saying trade an entry for promotional value. That way those FF gurus wouldn't need any money, provided they give you promotional value. [/QUOTE]That was discussed. John couldn't find the time to do it and Gregg has the new baby on the way.
[/QUOTE]Scaredy cats :D
Oh well lets just fill it with NFFC fanatics Guys like KJ,Billy waz,,Jules,my main men Wayne Ellis and Mighty Jack Haan(well maybe not Wayne and Jack,they know who i like too much)all great players like the ones who have already joined,this will be the LAST CLASSIC before kickoff and just should somehow be special.
I really like Hansens work,and love Florio(he bleeds blackngold,might not admit it in print but he does)and Greg is a fine addition to PFT,but if the industry giants wont put their pair on the line,jump off the porch and run with the big dogs,we will have to own the planet without them.
I really,really respect the pros that have the sand to jump in and show their stuff with the players,people like Jules who has her own site,same with Lou and his BFD crew,and the KFFL guys.
Talk is cheap,the price of action is colossal.

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 am

Originally posted by tommypickles:
you can count me in tom Congrats on your glorious win,and i look forward to meeting you in NYC next saturday CHAMP.
shaking your hand and getting a picture with you,cause,YOU DA MAN. ;)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
quote:Originally posted by DoubleG:
Hey Tom, I have talked to both John and Gregg. John is real busy and said he couldn't commit to a league with us this year. Gregg also really wanted to play but he's about to become a dad and has his attention - and money - focused on that new addition to the family. I think Yates is saying trade an entry for promotional value. That way those FF gurus wouldn't need any money, provided they give you promotional value. [/QUOTE]That was discussed. John couldn't find the time to do it and Gregg has the new baby on the way.
[/QUOTE]Scaredy cats :D
Oh well lets just fill it with NFFC fanatics Guys like KJ,Billy waz,,Jules,my main men Wayne Ellis and Mighty Jack Haan(well maybe not Wayne and Jack,they know who i like too much)all great players like the ones who have already joined,this will be the LAST CLASSIC before kickoff and just should somehow be special.
I really like Hansens work,and love Florio(he bleeds blackngold,might not admit it in print but he does)and Greg is a fine addition to PFT,but if the industry giants wont put their pair on the line,jump off the porch and run with the big dogs,we will have to own the planet without them.
I really,really respect the pros that have the sand to jump in and show their stuff with the players,people like Jules who has her own site,same with Lou and his BFD crew,and the KFFL guys.
Talk is cheap,the price of action is colossal.
[/QUOTE]Awesome post Tom!

I agree that these "industry guys" have gotten their butts handed to them, and when I hear them say things like "Jahvid Best is a decent value in the 4th round "......4th round of what???......a 10 teamer!!! :rolleyes:

Hansen, Caplan, Rosenthal, etc. have never won in the 14 teamer because it is simply too tough, and something they haven't ever experienced.