New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Greg Ambrosius

Re: New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Guys, you are just going to LOVE the setup for Wednesday's NFL Viewing Party!!! IT IS DOWNRIGHT SICK!!!! :D :D :D

We have a huge boardroom table for the draft, nice TV in that room, a nice TV in a big living room, a bar with TV and a beautiful setup all around. I'm telling you, this room is PERFECT for Wednesday night. 30 people will fit in there comfortably and we'll have a full night of fun. Now I need to sneak up a few suitcases of drinks and food, but Dennis and I will figure that out.

This suite is in the South Tower back by the Da Vinci Rooms, so we'll have to meet back there around 2:45 or so. I'll have more details on that and will email those on the signup list. If you're not on the signup list and want to attend, contact me at [email protected] or 715-254-5553. Trust me, you'll get your money's worth of fun in this private setup. Should be a BLAST and a great Kickoff to the 2012 NFFC season. See you on Wednesday.

IT'S SICK!! :mrgreen:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Can you put Perry in charge of procuring the red wine? Do they even sell that in Wiscoonsin? :P

I've arrived! See all you auction guys tomorrow.
Last edited by kjduke on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Are we still at 14 or do we need to strongarm someone into that last spot? ;)
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:59 pm

BONGIZMO wrote:Are we still at 14 or do we need to strongarm someone into that last spot? ;)
We need to strongarm someone.

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm

It appears I am going to miss a great draft setting. I am sure Ken will keep me informed but man, this sounds SWEET... :shock: :shock:

Sack

Post by Sack » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Greg:

I know you want this to be a gambling adventure. Wednesday is closing day at Del Mar. If we have a suite in
the Bellagio, good chance there will be a channel that carries the races. I would like to take a professional shot at the
Pick 6 - it is a mandatory pay out on closing day. If we could get 10 people interested in say $50 a person, we could
take a shot at the ponies while we draft. First race of the Pick 6 would probably not go to post until 4pm PST.

So, if anybody is interested...............I'll be doing my homework on Tuesday and be ready to take a swing
on Wednesday if anybody wants to join the Syndicate for a few hours!

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm

kjduke wrote:Can you put Perry in charge of procuring the red wine? Do they even sell that in Wiscoonsin? :P

I think Greg and Dennis are buying the provisions in Las Vegas .............BUT I will have my own stash at the Rio :D

Greg - for both red and white I suggest J. Lohr - chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon - medium price with good flavor for all wine drinkers

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Captain Hook wrote:
kjduke wrote:Can you put Perry in charge of procuring the red wine? Do they even sell that in Wiscoonsin? :P

I think Greg and Dennis are buying the provisions in Las Vegas .............BUT I will have my own stash at the Rio :D

Greg - for both red and white I suggest J. Lohr - chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon - medium price with good flavor for all wine drinkers

Wine?? Are we going to have brie and escargot as well? Do I need to rent a tuxedo?? LOL! :lol:

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 pm

BillyWaz wrote: Wine?? Are we going to have brie and escargot as well? Do I need to rent a tuxedo?? LOL! :lol:
Probably budget busters for Greg - but good ideas Billy - well not you in a tux but the food

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:05 pm

BillyWaz wrote:
Captain Hook wrote:

Wine?? Are we going to have brie and escargot as well? Do I need to rent a tuxedo?? LOL! :lol:
Scotch and beer, please...
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven