**NEW NFFC vs. WCOFF THREAD**

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:22 pm

4D ... are you in the NFFC or just the WCOFF.

I'm curious ... because you seem to be more light hearted then others that have posted here from over there.

Your last post was sweet! GG needs to pay for posting that pig ... I'm gona have freaking nightmares tonight! I'm not sure where he found that ... but it's just not right!
Hakuna Matata!

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:38 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

btw, i heard there is gonna be a wall street 2. yea,,,its called "Boiler Room"....came out in 2000 already

go rent it...learn vin diesel's lines...classic
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:44 pm

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
4D ... are you in the NFFC or just the WCOFF.

I'm curious ... because you seem to be more light hearted then others that have posted here from over there.

Your last post was sweet! GG needs to pay for posting that pig ... I'm gona have freaking nightmares tonight! I'm not sure where he found that ... but it's just not right! UYT, this will be my first year in nffc main. I did a satellite league last year. Light hearted and light headed, that's me.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:41 pm

Originally posted by 4D:
UYT, this will be my first year in nffc main. I did a satellite league last year. Light hearted Good ... welcome over to the dark side!

This is our first year in the main also. It should be a lot of fun this year. I assume your in Vegas.
Hakuna Matata!

David Wooderson

Post by David Wooderson » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:58 pm

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Lenny's Dirty Dozen

vs

Greg's Gekkos

It feels like NWO vs WCW. I love it. Is Ambrosius Eric Bischoff??? Can we get the Wolfpac entrance music. Is Gekko going to be Kevin Nash? Can we name our team "Its Just Too Sweet"?? Legacy, will you walk up to Tom at the draft and hit him in the head with a steel chair, then rip off your NFFC shirt to reveal a WCOFF shirt? Will Nag walk out with a painted on black beard and we can start calling him Hollywood Hogan? Will "The Snake" be Six Pac?

This has to happen!!!

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:56 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
UYT - simply curious here...was that assumption based on the fact that he is a self-admitted light in the head comrade?...SNAKE LMAO ... be nice Snake. :D
Hakuna Matata!

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:52 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by 4D:
UYT, this will be my first year in nffc main. I did a satellite league last year. Light hearted Good ... welcome over to the dark side!

This is our first year in the main also. It should be a lot of fun this year. I assume your in Vegas.
[/QUOTE]No, Chicago
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:27 am

From what I know about Lenny, this response was both typical and expected.