Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:27 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKEcomments...although obviously a good student of the game of FF, there is a growing and grave concern amongst the fellow FF fighting comrades here regarding the current mental state of BtW...some of the more recent unexplainable and unforgivable misbehavior exhibited by him on this MB has become increasingly more bizarre and reckless...he has always been a lethal mix of a provacatuer and follower at the same time, who's rather large inferiority/insecurity complex almost always lands him in hot water with a particular fellow comrade here...in addition to this, he needs to exhibit more self control as he is quite susceptible/gullible to taking the bait when goaded here which most often results in confrontation that can be avoided...it is of the strong belief by the fellow comrades here, that the catalyst for this most recent rash of misbehaviors on BtW's behalf was the humbling, ram-rodding, crushing, colossal, life-altering, humiliating defeat that his squad suffered to his arch nemisis, the all mighty, powerful, fierce, gallant, noble, talented and humble SNAKE in Week 4 (142-113)...the warriors here only hope that some day soon, he will be able to fully recover...
Again Snake, your greatest accomplishment EVER is a single week victory over me in Week 4.

I agree beating one of the best should be a major accomplishment for you, and the fact that we currently have identical records (6-1), you are almost 60 points behind me in total points, and the fact that I have outscored you EVERY other week than Week 4 should mean nothing next to your Week 4 win over me! :rolleyes:

Well done Snake! :D

[ October 26, 2006, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:36 am

Again, your ONE week victory over me IS WITHOUT QUESTION your greatest accomplishment in your fantasy football career.

Not playing around here at all Snake....you should be proud! It is important that you take SOMETHING positive away from this game! :D

[ October 26, 2006, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

GOD Loves You

Snake Classic

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:45 am

Can't wait to see Route C's and mine since you had us left for dead after the draft. :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:11 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
Can't wait to see Route C's and mine since you had us left for dead after the draft. :D It will be good if he likes you.

If not, then he will bring up things that are TOTALLY irrelevant to the success, or lack of success of your team.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:56 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...that is very ungrateful of you BWaz as the SNAKEcomp was and always is objective in addition to being EXTREMELY good to you on your Report Card Wazass...a rather confused...SNAKE Obviously not talking about the critique of my team, but the long diatribe afterwards which has ZERO relevance to the success of my team.

I always enjoy your comments, I just always "consider the source". I mean we ALL can be biased, but you are definitely more than most.
Ragging on Adam when he defeated you in your local league last year (sour grapes?) and is doing quite well in the Main, is a perfect example.

He gets ridiculed, and Eddie (who has I believe about 30 points more, a worse record, and had a MUCH better draft position), gets a "pat on the back"? :confused: