Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:36 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:

1) SNAKE vs BWaz in 6 leagues - $20 apiece based on total points for EACH separate league (Main, SNAKE Classic, 3CC, SS28DC, Mag Champs, NY/Chi Grudge II)...total amount wagered: $120

This is INCORRECT Snake, as we only have 5 leagues wagered (the NY/Chicago IS NOT involved). We went through this as recently as YESTERDAY (have the PM - which until I pasted this, your last question was "dO you want to include the NY/Chicago II in our wager, which I did not respond to) as my reasons ALL ALONG have been that 5 leagues gives a CLEAR winner (odd #). (You actually referred to me as a "chicken ****" because I didn't want to include this in our wager ;) ) You can actually refer to me what you want, but the fact reamins that the NY/Chicago IS NOT involved.

I'll give you the "benefit of the doubt" that you truly made a mistake here, and just forgot our PM YESTERDAY (and our other conversations where I have only wanted to wager the FIVE leagues due to again, the odd # of leagues which makes a CLEAR winner).

Also reiterating, it is TOTAL POINTS and head to head and playoffs have ZERO bearing on anything. This means if either of us (or both) were to not make the playoffs in the "head to head" leagues (Snake and Mag), we would need to provide each other with a lineup each week through week 16, so we could keep score manually.

Please post that this is correct.

Thanks!!

BillyWaz

[ October 28, 2006, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

KAPEFEAR2

Snake Classic

Post by KAPEFEAR2 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:19 pm

hEY GUYS I'VE ENJOYED YOUR HUMOR FOR THE MOST PART THIS YEAR.But and I know it would never happen,but if you ever brought my 2 girls into the picture there would be some serious problems....You both need to GROW UP and tone it down or otherwise e-mail each other so we don't have to read this SH.T.You forget there are potential NEW players for next year reading this TRASH.

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:57 pm

Originally posted by KAPEFEAR2:
hEY GUYS I'VE ENJOYED YOUR HUMOR FOR THE MOST PART THIS YEAR.But and I know it would never happen,but if you ever brought my 2 girls into the picture there would be some serious problems....You both need to GROW UP and tone it down or otherwise e-mail each other so we don't have to read this SH.T.You forget there are potential NEW players for next year reading this TRASH. We are trying to be civil here Kape, and if I recallwith some of your posts, you are no Saint!

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:00 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE acknowledges that is correct but doesn't quite understand your reasoning for NOT wanting to wager NY/Chi Grudge II if, as you have stated so eloquently and so often before, you plan on making a clean sweep of SNAKE here in ALL of these leagues anyway...so why not wager this league as well?...SNAKE proposes that we wager here as well!...SNAKE Again Snake, my reason is 5 is an odd number,and there is a clear winner.

Thanks for acknowledging this is correct. :D

KAPEFEAR2

Snake Classic

Post by KAPEFEAR2 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:23 pm

Hey fake,you have 2 friends on this sight.You and BWAZ.Dont't **** him off or you'll have"YOUR RIGHT HAND LEFT".Waz I never said I was a saint and I don't mind TRASH TALKING,but enough is enough...Bringing up ones children is WAY OUT OF BOUNDS.If you guy's want to talk about ones families do it by email.There is some morals to trash talking...Waz your doing great in the MAIN,why would you stoop to FAKES level.He suxxs and he knows it.Hey reptile keep on chirping and how many more time are you going to change your name?CAPTAIN I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE 300'S. :D :eek: :D

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:26 pm

If you read carefully Kape, it WAS NOT me who brought up Snake's child.

As far as your question Snake, I think I answered it pretty clearly. If your next step is to ridicule me, call me a coward, etc. so be it.