Start/Sit Week 4

mattjb

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by mattjb » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:15 am

romo is gonna get lynched if they lose this.

Shrink Attack

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
I made the mistake of going Romo over Sanchez last week. I am leaning toward making that same mistake this week... Funny, because I have the same exact situation and made the same decision last week.

Not this week, though:

Romo limited + Dez limited + Felix limited + Austin out + monster Detroit defensive front = forget it.

Jets do have to face the Ravens, but Baltimore will totally shut down the already-anemic New York running game and force Sanchez to throw a TON of passes.

What you should really do is pay for your entry fee by taking Detroit +1. That's a pretty good bet, IMHO.
[/QUOTE]Uhm...check that. Start Romo and bet Dallas. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]I mean start Romo and bet Lions. :eek:
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 am

Originally posted by FalconsGuy:
quote:Originally posted by FalconsGuy:
I would start Gore today because I think he has something to prove and will. ;) [/QUOTE]Nice call.....wish i would of taken your advice.

Shrink Attack

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
I made the mistake of going Romo over Sanchez last week. I am leaning toward making that same mistake this week... Funny, because I have the same exact situation and made the same decision last week.

Not this week, though:

Romo limited + Dez limited + Felix limited + Austin out + monster Detroit defensive front = forget it.

Jets do have to face the Ravens, but Baltimore will totally shut down the already-anemic New York running game and force Sanchez to throw a TON of passes.

What you should really do is pay for your entry fee by taking Detroit +1. That's a pretty good bet, IMHO.
[/QUOTE]Sanchez = 1 completion for 8 yards after one quarter. I'm looking pretty brilliant about right now.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

thegambler

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by thegambler » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am

Originally posted by FalconsGuy:
I would start Gore today because I think he has something to prove and will. ding ding ding....we have a winner. nice pick

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:13 am

I'd like to know how the heck you even thought this, given that Gore said all week he wasn't sure he'd play and that less than an hour before gametime, a SF beat writer said Gore might even be inactive??? :eek: I want some of your crystal ball! ;)

[We sat him for Hunter :rolleyes: ]

Jersey Dawg

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:24 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
I made the mistake of going Romo over Sanchez last week. I am leaning toward making that same mistake this week... I'm glad I listed to me.... Started Rome in spite of those saying I was nuts. In real life, he made some bonehead plays. In fantasy, he was rock solid.

That said, Sanchez gets the start Vs. the Pats this week with Romo off.

Pete