Draft Order For NFFC Magazine II League

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:46 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:

RiffRass - straight up - which team goes further in this Mag II league - yours or SNAKE's for how much matie?...is $100 too much or too little for ya?...SNAKE LOL...I don't even know the format here; is it total points? H2H?
But absolutely $100. it is. When I win, you'll pay for my entry next year into a NFFC $100. Satellite of my choice. In the unlikely event that my team is saddled with a series of devastating season ending injuries and your pitiful lot sneaks by me at the end; I'll pay your entry next year into a $100. NFFC Satellite of your choice.
What can be better from a free league; a free $100. Satellite entry in addition to a chance for a free $500. Satellite entry. Life is good, the NFFC is good and Snake is charitable. (By the way Billy does this guy pay? :eek: )
[/QUOTE]Snake Pays

I even hear that Billy still has the Checks on his wall hanging up :D :D :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:00 am

Honestly, who gives a flying fugg about side bets as well as NFFC past performance....

GEKKO, FERENC & BENETTI ....those are first 3 winners of NFFC...

are you good enough to be in their company ? Just pay Greg 1200 bux and he will wipe the slate clean....

Otherwise, you are just wasting your time declaring how good you may or not be....

And thats one to grow on !
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:08 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
Honestly, who gives a flying fugg about side bets as well as NFFC past performance....

Its obvious you don't...so move along. :rolleyes:

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:16 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by FISHER:

Its obvious you don't...so move along. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]Its obvious that you do.....please continue explaining to Snake how great you are...I apologize for wasting your precious time.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:19 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
I apologize for wasting your precious time. Apology accepted.

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:26 am

Ah the tension is building. We're within weeks of training camp and everyone is on the edge. I love it. :D

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:30 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
Ah the tension is building. We're within weeks of training camp and everyone is on the edge. I love it. :D Don't know about tensions or being on the edge...but I believe we aren't taking this at all seriously enough for some!!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:01 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:

RiffRass - straight up - which team goes further in this Mag II league - yours or SNAKE's for how much matie?...is $100 too much or too little for ya?...SNAKE LOL...I don't even know the format here; is it total points? H2H?
But absolutely $100. it is. When I win, you'll pay for my entry next year into a NFFC $100. Satellite of my choice. In the unlikely event that my team is saddled with a series of devastating season ending injuries and your pitiful lot sneaks by me at the end; I'll pay your entry next year into a $100. NFFC Satellite of your choice.
What can be better from a free league; a free $100. Satellite entry in addition to a chance for a free $500. Satellite entry. Life is good, the NFFC is good and Snake is charitable. (By the way Billy does this guy pay? :eek: )
[/QUOTE]Snake Pays

I even hear that Billy still has the Checks on his wall hanging up :D :D :D
[/QUOTE]Trust me Johnny, taking Snake's $$$ was nothing to be proud of.

So Riff, yes Snake did pay. I can tell you it isn't worth it though, as you should tread with caution.

IMO, this draft may be early to wager on, and the two of you should wait till the Main.

GOOD LUCK!

[ June 29, 2007, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:51 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE's Main results as a sole owner in NFFC:

2005: #17 Overall (top 5%)
2006: #314 Overall (bottom 5%)
2007: ???

...ok RiffRass...SNAKE feels that his squad is good enough to finish ahead of yours in this league come December...what would you like to wager matie?...SNAKE Nice consistency there SNAKE...although those results do scare me a bit. I assume you're a quick learner so this year's strategy will be to do the complete opposite of last year in terms of drafting and free agency bidding. Barring injuries that should lead you to a high finish.
Living the dream!