Week 2 FAAB

Old School

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Old School » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...gobs of loot spent on ONE week starter Mike Tolbert - enjoy all!...GK nope. he's better than Mathews anyway. he will be hard to keep on the bench imo [/QUOTE]Teams don't keep their 1st Round RBs on the bench to play a 260 lb FB who was on the team already when they used the 12th pick in the draft on said RB. Tolbert will vulture some goal line carries once Matthews gets back, but that's it.
[/QUOTE]I'll bet u said that about michael turner.....

Old School

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Old School » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:
...gobs of loot spent on ONE week starter Mike Tolbert - enjoy all!...GK nope. he's better than Mathews anyway. he will be hard to keep on the bench imo [/QUOTE]Teams don't keep their 1st Round RBs on the bench to play a 260 lb FB who was on the team already when they used the 12th pick in the draft on said RB. Tolbert will vulture some goal line carries once Matthews gets back, but that's it.
[/QUOTE]...c'mon Old School, you know better than this ...GK
[/QUOTE]I do ok GK. We'll see. Doesn't matter what round he's drafted in when he fumbles and gets hurt. It's all about winning games. He's overated imo. I'm guessing it will be a share situation with tolbert getting all goal line

Sebadiah23

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Didn't see last week but Tolbert looked like a somewhat agile tank against Kansas City.
-Durant/GWallace/Millsap/Ibaka ride it
http://kielinski.blogspot.com/

larry schechter

Week 2 FAAB

Post by larry schechter » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:07 pm

come to think of it, I've never seen GK and Gekko in the same room at the same time.

Last I heard, Mathews is out this week and maybe another week. I'm pissed about Tolbert, cause I have Sproles on a team. I thought Sproles would get a lot of work if Mathews got hurt. Boy, was I wrong about that.

Old School

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Old School » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:
[/QUOTE]I'll bet u said that about michael turner.....
[/QUOTE]...to each their own but all I'm saying is that I truly believe that without the INJURIES suffered last week by Turner & Matthews, those numbers were NOT Snelling's & Tolbert's but rather theirs!...GK
[/QUOTE]Maybe gk. But I didn't see mathews doing anything before the injury anyway.
Hope your rash of injuries r done gk

SS

Week 2 FAAB

Post by SS » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:27 pm

You'll be surprised, it will be like last year, where when Turner got injured they rested him and played him sparingly. Snelling will be the feature back the next few weeks...
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

BLACKHAND

Week 2 FAAB

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Originally posted by larry schechter:
come to think of it, I've never seen GK and Gekko in the same room at the same time.

Last I heard, Mathews is out this week and maybe another week. I'm pissed about Tolbert, cause I have Sproles on a team. I thought Sproles would get a lot of work if Mathews got hurt. Boy, was I wrong about that. funny stuff. :D :D :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

rkulaski

Week 2 FAAB

Post by rkulaski » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Originally posted by Sebadiah23:
I want to see tape of Eddie Royal or Jabar Gaffney getting double covered. Agree here. I saw the most of the game and never appeared that Eddie Royal was being double teamed.

Matthews vs Tolbert... Tolbert will likely steal away plenty of goaline carries and like bwazz said, sproles will get most of the catches out of the backfield.... The bottom line is that Matthews will not produce like the 2nd-rounder many thought.

BillyWaz

Week 2 FAAB

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 am

Originally posted by SS:
You'll be surprised, it will be like last year, where when Turner got injured they rested him and played him sparingly. Snelling will be the feature back the next few weeks... I hope Snelling emerges (should have a larger role with Norwood out of the picture), as I need RB help since CJ Spiller is being used like he is in Bill Belichick's offense after he just slept with Bill's daughter!