got 3 starting RB's k. jones, l. jordan, arrington

nearly got 4 #1 or 1A wr's

a. johnson is a #1 WR
c. chambers is a #1 WR
l. evans is considered by many to be passing moulds this year
t. calico has major upside next to bennett

got the top ten TE in l.j. smith

Ren, my thoughts on some of your guys
Nice RB's, although I think JJ may take a few weeks before he is an every week starter. (the Cards need to keep Warner healthy and their OL is a ??? right now)

WR's- I love AJ but not as a #1 too inconsistant 30 points one week single digits for 3. Also I think Evans may draw more attention this year and it remains to be seen how he handles most of the double coverage this year. I'm not as high on Calico as some but if healthy he could be big.

LJ might be a top 5 TE this year

Of course this is just my opinion...Good Luck

Route Collectors

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:03 am

Originally posted by the snake:
Wazass...you have NO RB3 and if only 1 of your backs go down you are cooked goose...SNAKE, on the other hand will have a major dilenma trying to choose 3 out of my 4 starters (that's right Fast Wiliie will be one ALL year) at RB...my QB is better than yours (ISHO) and our TE's are closer than you think (slight edge to you)...your WR's (depth more than talent), are better than mine so as SNAKE sees it I got ya beat at QB, RB (BIG) and you have me at WR and TE (slightly)...you are WRONG on Fast Willie and you are dead wrong on the Saints wideouts...whenever Brooks throws a TD to one of his wideouts chances are that SNAKE will be a scorin' either way...ya wanna bet whose squad has more points at the end of the season - yours or SNAKE's?..

QB: Palmer, Boller

RB: McGahee, Jordan (over Rudi like I told ya), R.Brown (best rookie RB this year in FF), Fast Willie, W.Green (REFORMED junkie)

WR: Horn, Chambers (will be a MAJOR surprise this year), Stallworth, Glenn, Randle El, Gardner

TE: Shockey, Cooley, Troupe

K: Kaeding

DEF: Vikings

seriously Wazass, how do you or others feel you fare vs. the SNAKE?.. Hmmm...your team vs. my team. Usually I don't associate with those so far down the food chain (call me stuck up). I guess I'm just so accustomed to shooting the breeze with other former champions that I sometimes forget teams like yours exist.

Since you asked for a comparison.......

My team: Army Rangers

Your team: Girl Scouts

...but look at the bright side - every week you score less than 120 (probably at least 10 times) you can drown your sorrows in cookies and milk.
All you girls need is the milk....

King of Queens

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by King of Queens » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:07 am

Originally posted by BIGT:
Ted nice team…strongest one posted so far IMO

Hassleback, Ramsey
Alexander, Benson, Barlow, Jacobs, M. Williams
T.Owens, J. Walker, Rod Smith, B. Lloyd, M.Jones, Patten
LJ Smith, Kinney
Stover, Edinger
TB Tom, it was a pleasure to sit next to you this year. You snagged Owens from us -- 2.13 is the latest he went in NY, so congrats on that. All in all, a very competitive draft and we look forward to competing against you and the rest of NY2 this year. Best of luck!

joeypar

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by joeypar » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:11 am

Renman,

Our teams are very similar. Thanks for giving your thoughts. Now for your guys: I like Hasselbeck (solid numbers)...big upside with your three backs but Arrington will remain the key as I think he's certainly the biggest question mark. I lioke Andre Johnson and when alls said and done his numbers will be there. I don't worry about Evans at all and any of the coverages he might face but I'm praying Losman can get him the ball and the two develop into a good tandem. I think Calico is clearly a number two receiver but if he proves to be a healthy will post good numbers. Love the way Chambers plays...much bigger than his size but once again another unstable not very talented QB(s) throwing him the ball.

Overall, I like your team but there are certainly a few question marks. If just a couple of those (dont need all to) go your way, you should compete very well this year.

Good Luck this year Renman!!!

TOM ROSSI

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TOM ROSSI » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:19 am

Nice meeting you too Glenn, I was surprised TO fell that far (Now he just needs to stay on the field) , I had M.Anderson pegged for pick 30, (he went 3.6 in the DC league on Friday) but you didn't let him get by you.

Good luck!

[ September 05, 2005, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: BIGT ]

korrs04

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by korrs04 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:27 am

We drafted in LV league #2 pick #6. Let us know what you think.

QB - K. Collins, K. Warner
RB - McGahee, L. Jordan, C. Taylor, D. Blaylock, L. Betts, S. Williams
WR - Harrison, Muhammed, Kennison, Calico, Warrick
TE - Witten, Jolley
K - Wilkins
DEF - Buffalo, Jacksonville

TamuScarecrow

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:28 am

Say hello to the $100,000 DREAM TEAM:

RD#1- Kevin Jones
RD#2- Tori Holt
RD#3- Nate Burleson
RD#4- Kevin Barlow
RD#5- Jerry Porter
RD#6- Dallas Clark
RD#7- Santana Moss
RD#8- Michael Vick (Great value pick #102)
RD#9- Willie Parker (Steal of the draft, I believe the defending champ took him in the 5th or 6th round, I could be wrong though.)
RD#10- Braylon Edwards (ROY)
RD#11- Najeh Davenport
RD#12- Brian Griese (Mix & match with Volek & Vick)
RD#13- Falcons
RD#14- Ben Troupe
RD#15- Shawn McDonald (Nice sleeper)
RD#16- Shawn Bryson (Handcuff Jones)
RD#17- Billy Volek (Air McNair goes grounded, watch out with Volek and Norm Chow system)
RD#18- Neil Rackers.

Feel free to dismantle my team or give an honest opinion. Good luck to everyone.
"RESERVOIR DOGS" Las Vegas League #7, Pick #11A question for my stat men, GG and Dyv, did any team with Michael Vick finish in the top 20 last year? The beers must have kicked in after the 5th round as that's when this team went downhill. Your rbs are playing on bad offenses and your qbs are erratic by past form but may be saved if Volek sees the field. You may be able to save this with FA. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

TamuScarecrow

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:36 am

Pocket Aces -

Yo, what is your squad this year lookin' like?

BTW- why r u a member of th Antonio bryant fan club? We have antonio...do we get any perks?Don't know about perks, Fisher, but you probably do have this year's version of Mushin Muhammed.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

David Wooderson

+*+ ROSTERS +*+

Post by David Wooderson » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:37 am

Originally posted by TamuScarecrow:
A question for my stat men, GG and Dyv, did any team with Michael Vick finish in the top 20 last year? [/QB]I would say yes. We finished 13th last year and had Michael Vick. I think there were a few other teams that had him as well, but I cant remember the exact count.

[ September 05, 2005, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: David Wooderson ]