Three Full Leagues For 14-Team NFFC Super League

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 pm

GK,
For the record,i dont care about who is in which league,but i personally would like to set KDS and get slots AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I,of course,accept whatever decision is made here by the powers that be,but i really like knowing my slot early.
Thats my story and i am stickin to it.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:44 am

Originally posted by GK:
...Greg - can we at least separate the two Super Leagues here so that we know who is in each of the two leagues (never mind setting KDS as we all agree that should be done as late as possible)?...thanks much...GK Glenn...Greg already said he has to wait in assigning teams so that he can coordinate the leagues with the cities from which people will be drafting.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:05 am

Originally posted by GK:
...Greg - can we at least separate the two Super Leagues here so that we know who is in each of the two leagues (never mind setting KDS as we all agree that should be done as late as possible)?...thanks much...GK No. Let's see where everyone is drafting first and let's even see if there is enough interest in a third Super League on that date. I'd be thrilled to have 14 teams in one city like Las Vegas and divvy up the rest between New York, Chicago and online. I had another person call yesterday about getting into the Sunday Super, so there's no rush here. I'm happy with two Supers but three is better :D and once I know where everyone will be located that day I'll figure this out. But certainly not before the first week of August.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
GK,
For the record,i dont care about who is in which league,but i personally would like to set KDS and get slots AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I,of course,accept whatever decision is made here by the powers that be,but i really like knowing my slot early.
Thats my story and i am stickin to it. I think with straight random selections this makes the most sense since you have no input on where you draft no matter if you pull the names on July 15th or August 15th. But with KDS where folks use some strategy to pick their preferred spots, I think it makes sense to wait a little longer and hear out the training camp news. I agree with those who say it's probably best to wait a bit on pulling these draft slots.

I'll come up with a plan for the filled Diamond, Ultimate and Supers and set a KDS deadline and draft spot announcement date for all of those. It will work for all of us, I'm sure.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 am

Greg...I really want that Labor Day Super League to fill.

I think that it would be helpful to list that Super League as an option on the NFFC Home page. If someone new to the NFFC surfs there and clicks on Super Leagues info and/or signups, there's no indication that a Super League is offered on Labor Day.

Right now you're relying primarily on MB chatter and word-of-mouth to fill that league.

Any chance of updating the home page?

Thanks!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:

I think that it would be helpful to list that Super League as an option on the NFFC Home page. If someone new to the NFFC surfs there and clicks on Super Leagues info and/or signups, there's no indication that a Super League is offered on Labor Day.

Right now you're relying primarily on MB chatter and word-of-mouth to fill that league.

Thanks! Yes, I need to change that text and those links. I'll do that. We're getting interest from others in that Super and/or the Sunday one. The price point and payout percentages are being well received here. I'll update that soon.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:

Thanks! Yes, I need to change that text and those links. I'll do that. We're getting interest from others in that Super and/or the Sunday one. The price point and payout percentages are being well received here. I'll update that soon.
[/QUOTE]Just wondering when this is going to happen.

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 am

I have interest in the Labor Day Super, just need to figure out my finances...might need a partner...
@RedRyder

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Wish I could afford another Super league too!!! Perhaps they could send out some of that unused "Stimulus Money" to us fantasy players to play. At least that may create a few jobs :rolleyes: