I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:53 am

Tom -

Would it be hard to develop the Stats software to improve a few important things -

1) Being able to go from league to league to see real time in game scoring. (instead of only being able to see your current league)

2) Having the top overall 364 list update in real time.

Those two would be a huge move towards advancement
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:54 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Tom -

Would it be hard to develop the Stats software to improve a few important things -

1) Being able to go from league to league to see real time in game scoring. (instead of only being able to see your current league)

Those two would be a huge move towards advancement We can certainly talk to STATS about things like this. I don't know how easy or difficult it would be. This type of programming is way outside my area of expertise. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:54 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Was this your FIRST year in the NFBC, Mark? Techically, no.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:57 am

I hope you meant to type Rivers over Ben.

I actually plan on playing Rivers (my 1st QB) for the first time this week over Hasselbeck.

Also, job well done with the drafts the last two nights. I did them with my main man Cody and was a lot of fun. Hopefully have some better luck than in the Main.

Also, when will LJ score his first TD - Week-4-5-or 6?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:00 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
I hope you meant to type Rivers over Ben.

I actually plan on playing Rivers (my 1st QB) for the first time this week over Hasselbeck.

Also, job well done with the drafts the last two nights. I did them with my main man Cody and was a lot of fun. Hopefully have some better luck than in the Main.

Also, when will LJ score his first TD - Week-4-5-or 6? I think Rivers does well this week but I think Ben steps up even without Ward. I don't see much difference between the two this week. Glad you had fun the last two nights. Tuesday was a bit of a hiccup but it all got worked out in the end.

Week 5 for LJ. Week 6 he goes bonkers against the Bengals.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:03 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Tom -

Those two would be a huge move towards advancement We can certainly talk to STATS about things like this. I don't know how easy or difficult it would be. This type of programming is way outside my area of expertise. :D
[/QUOTE]Tom,

Is it possible that you can spearhead a NFFC technology content panel of myself and maybe 2 other people who are in NFFC whereas we can come up with the ideas and take suggestions from others to improve the data aspect of NFFC.

Furthermore, maybe we can even have a Conference call together with STATS so these ideas can be implemented in a very short time frame.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:05 am

Has there ever been a time where a team sold out his bench in order to BLOCK his opponent from getting a starting Kicker (bye week)?

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:07 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Tom -

[/QUOTE]Tom,

Is it possible that you can spearhead a NFFC technology content panel of myself and maybe 2 other people who are in NFFC whereas we can come up with the ideas and take suggestions from others to improve the data aspect of NFFC.

Furthermore, maybe we can even have a Conference call together with STATS so these ideas can be implemented in a very short time frame.
[/QUOTE]That's a very good idea. We always welcome suggestions about all aspects of our events so we can definitely talk to Greg about this and go forward and see where it takes us.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:08 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Has there ever been a time where a team sold out his bench in order to BLOCK his opponent from getting a starting Kicker (bye week)?

~Lance I know variations have been done to block an opponent but I don't know about selling out an entire bench. That might be a first in my experience.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:09 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Tom -

[/QUOTE]Tom,

[/QUOTE]That's a very good idea. We always welcome suggestions about all aspects of our events so we can definitely talk to Greg about this and go forward and see where it takes us.
[/QUOTE]I think that is a great idea! I would like to participate in that.

Wayne