magazine leagues

renman

magazine leagues

Post by renman » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:46 am

I am still confused.

I am happy to see those who did the first mag draft are now playing out the leagues. Why are we not playing out the leagues for the second magazine draft like in the past?

76erfan

magazine leagues

Post by 76erfan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 am

tom....in first magazine....was i just in auction or was i in another? this is andy saxton

Tom Kessenich

magazine leagues

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:58 am

Andy, you're in the Auction and Primetime. I posted the list on the fifth page of this thread.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

magazine leagues

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:47 am

Originally posted by Renman:
I am still confused.

I am happy to see those who did the first mag draft are now playing out the leagues. Why are we not playing out the leagues for the second magazine draft like in the past? James,

I seem to recall seeing posts from Tom saying they weren't sure if the 2nd mag leagues would be played out (posted BEFORE those players drafted).

I took that as they wouldn't be.

renman

magazine leagues

Post by renman » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 am

Billy,

You may be right. I am not saying I am mad or would throw a fit. I just want to know A- are the leagues being played out and until really today, we didn't know if the first magazine leagues were being played and if not for this thread, we likely would have run into a problem and B- if they are not being played out, why not?

If it was clearly stated before that these were not real drafts for real leagues and I missed it, too bad for me. If I knew that I would not have taken a half personal day from work to do the draft.

I am just wondering.

[ August 12, 2010, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Renman ]

RedRyder

magazine leagues

Post by RedRyder » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 am

Originally posted by Renman:
Billy,

You may be right. I am not saying I am mad or would throw a fit. I just want to know A- are the leagues being played out and until really today, we didn't know if the first magazine leagues were being played and if not for this thread, we likely would have run into a problem and B- if they are not being played out, why not?

If it was clearly stated before that these were not real drafts for real leagues and I missed it, too bad for me. If I knew that I would not have taken a half personal day from work to do the draft.

I am just wondering. James, you probably aren't the only one in the 2nd magazine drafts to be under the assumption they'd be played out. Personally, I think both sets of magazine drafts should be played out (for prize money). I mean if Magazine 1 is now playing for half the money advertised, it seems that other half should go to the Magazine 2 leagues.

Sucks you took time off work, if Magazine 2 ends up playing for nothing!
@RedRyder

renman

magazine leagues

Post by renman » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:56 am

Listen, I am just looking for some confirmation as to what is going to happen and why.

GK,

Are you implying your magazine draft team is real good and mine is bad? I have a vague memory of some of my picks, but I do not remember thinking my team was bad. I know of at least 2 or 3 guys I got that i am very high on this year.