An Open Forum For WCOFF Players

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 am

Monkey - You doing any NFFC drafts? You really should if you are not already. Try the Primetime, it is not that different than the wcoff. Mainly just the 6 points for QB passing TD's and the defense scores more for holding teams to low scores.

Pete

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 am

Originally posted by fflmaster:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
I guess they're sending out E-mails to their client base. I just received one.

No mention of the baseball contest, so on I go. i guess my 675 owed isn't enough to get an email yet.

complete bull
[/QUOTE]They didn't even announce to their entire list that the event is being canceled? At this point, nothing about that situation surprises me but still ... wow.

And Glenn's right, it's extremely distressing that nothing has been stated about what will happen with the baseball event.

[ September 02, 2011, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 am

Originally posted by Monkeyville:
Unreal... Actually, it is just the opposite. It was all real, and Dustin did every move on purpose to preserve himself. Dustin did everything possible along the way to think only of WCOFF, and nothing for the players. This was all about protecting their own self-interest for the past 8 months. Every announcement was delayed to the last possible minute. There wasn't one thing, not ONE, that he did for the players to try and relieve the pain they were causing.

Dustin could have handled this much differently. But he chose silence and additional pain for everybody. How he treated people on his way down should long be remembered by us.

[ September 02, 2011, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Bald is Beautiful ]

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Monkey - You doing any NFFC drafts? You really should if you are not already. Try the Primetime, it is not that different than the wcoff. Mainly just the 6 points for QB passing TD's and the defense scores more for holding teams to low scores.

Pete C'mon Pete, after emailing Glenn and on the defunct WCOFF Boards with you I'm in for the Primetime and Classic in NYC
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 am

Dustin won't announce anything about baseball. he knows it is finished and WCOFB cannot pay. That is fact. He just won't announce it because he is a COWARD. He'll say at the end of the season "due to unforeseen circumstances"....

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 am

quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:

Pete C'mon Pete, after emailing Glenn and on the defunct WCOFF Boards with you I'm in for the Primetime and Classic in NYC
[/QUOTE]Best of luck in NYC. I'll be in V-E-G-A-S for 7 days and 6 nights. Oh my. I can't wait another minute longer.... Next year we have to all somehow, someway make it to Vegas. No offense to Tom in NYC, but Greg and Vegas (not to mention all the hot women) can't be beat.

Pete

[ September 02, 2011, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Jersey Dawg ]

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:31 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
quote:Originally posted by Monkeyville:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:

[/QUOTE]Best of luck in NYC. I'll be in V-E-G-A-S for 7 days and 6 nights. Oh my. I can't wait another minute longer.... Next year we have to all somehow, someway make it to Vegas. No offense to Tom in NYC, but Greg and Vegas (not to mention all the hot women) can't be beat.

Pete
[/QUOTE]Absolutely, it's on my bucket list ;)
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

JD CUBE

Post by JD CUBE » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Looking forward to the nffc draft.....

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:42 am

Thought's after my first NFFC Live experience.......WCOFF who? I think it's safe to say this topic can get deleted
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 am

Thought's after my first NFFC Live experience.......WCOFF who? I think it's safe to say this topic can get deleted I like that!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius