NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:57 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
greg,

Please move my wed $100 wed the 17th draft to the Monday the 22nd $100 ... gotta go where the action is.

Kevin Kevin

Okay, let's target this one as the next one to fill. It's now called the UPS Special since we have two Browns in it (What Can Brown Do For You?). There's seven owners in the UPS Special now that KJ Duke has joined that one. Seven spots left in that $100 league. Let's fill it up and pick the draft spots. Thanks Kevin and we'll get this one filled soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:00 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
HEY GREG, JOIN THE 17TH. LETS FILL THAT UP.I WOULD LOVE THE CHALLENGE....... Johnny, I really wish I could but I have an unfortunate family matter to handle that day. The next week will work best for me and I may join you on the 22nd. Check that week out for a new one if the 17th one doesn't fill.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:41 am

George Kleemann and Will Robertson both said they're willing to jump into a satellite league that could fill and so we put both veteran players into the $250 Monday, August 22nd satellite league. We now have six owners in that one and seven in the $100 one that night. Let's keep the interest going for those and fill 'em up.

Anyone up for another Draft Champions League that week? A $100 entry fee for a winner-take-all 2006 NFFC Entry? A $100 entry fee and pay three spots? Let me know as we can add those if people are more interested in a deep draft format to test their skills before the big day.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:55 am

Guys, let's fill up the August 24th $100 NFFC satellite. With all of the guys always on this board, isn't there someone who wants to take a pop at Diesel?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:09 am

David Dorman becomes our fifth owner for the $500 draft on Wednesday, Aug. 24th, leaving us with nine open spots there. Let's get a push for that one if you're interested in a little bigger stakes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:42 am

Okay, here's an update on the NFFC Satellite Leagues:

Sharon Marino is joining our events for the first time and we welcome this veteran fantasy football player to the NFFC. She becomes the fourth signup for the $250 NFFC Satellite League on Tuesday, Aug. 23rd and the fifth signup for the $100 NFFC Satellite Leauge on Thursday, Aug. 25th. Tim Liddicoat has also signed up for the $250 Satellite League on Tuesday, Aug. 23rd.

Kevin Wall has also joined our $500 NFFC Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 24th, becoming our sixth owner for that one. Thanks Kevin and let's fill that one up, too.

Keep the signups coming and hopefully we'll all get the itch to start drafting in the next week.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:00 am

Okay, Kevin Wall has joined the $250 Satellite League on Monday, August 22nd, giving us seven owners there. Let's get seven more signups for that one and pick the draft slots.

Johnny Frisella has also switched from the $100 league on the 17th to the $100 league on Wednesday, Aug. 24th, giving us six owners in that league. Let's get eight more signups for that one and pick the draft slots. Thanks guys and let's start drafting!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:31 am

Robert Jurney becomes our eighth owner in the $100 UPS Special on Monday, August 22nd. Let's get six more signups for that one and we'll close it out and pick the draft spots. Thanks Robert.

Uncle Louie

Post by Uncle Louie » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:26 am

Greg,

I'm hearing all the buzz about these satellite leagues and I'm not going to lie to ya - I think I want a piece of the action. Unfortunately, I'm a little confused on the draft structure (mockdraftcentral.com)....I need you to school me.....
Perhaps $250 or $100 is in my range......

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:44 am

Lets fill the Monday 8/22 $250 leagues! I see we have some in the 7PM one and some in the 8PM one. Maybe we should combine the two and we'll be very close. Even closer if we take the 2 or 3 signed up for other $250 nights....

Pete