Maroney ALREADY out???

RI WORKHORSE

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:37 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
How did you make out in Baseball??? How much Cash did you win and what place did you finish???? Main event only. i didn't finish 1st, and that's the only thing that really matters. [/QUOTE]If you finished in the top 10 that is great. Nothing wrong with Top 30.

By the Way, I seen you asked Tom about Having the % own, In football. Like Baseball.

That is so cheap :rolleyes:

Getting to see guys Sleeper picks during the season :rolleyes:

[ October 18, 2007, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: RI WORKHORSE ]
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:08 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
By the Way, I seen you asked Tom about Having the % own, In football. Like Baseball.

Getting to see guys Sleeper picks during the season :rolleyes: i see we have another einstein member among us 2nite. i can CURRENTLY see ALL of your "Sleeper picks during the season" EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . i don't need any % to show me that.

makes me wonder how some of you even function in the real world. this further bolsters my claim of luck being a significiant part of fantasy football.

losing to people who don't even know their stats or exercise due diligence is frustrating, but it's all washed away in the River of Luck
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

RI WORKHORSE

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:28 pm

quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:

Getting to see guys Sleeper picks during the season :rolleyes: i see we have another einstein member among us 2nite. i can CURRENTLY see ALL of your "Sleeper picks during the season" EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . i don't need any % to show me that.

makes me wonder how some of you even function in the real world. this further bolsters my claim of luck being a significiant part of fantasy football.

losing to people who don't even know their stats or exercise due diligence is frustrating, but it's all washed away in the River of Luck
[/QUOTE]GG,

I Think Greg hit the Nail on the head the other night with you.

I really don't know why I even read these boards everyday :rolleyes: I haven't been posting and Have to make myself stop reading these boards.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:30 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
GG,

I Think Greg hit the Nail on the head the other night with you.

I really don't know why I even read these boards everyday :rolleyes: I haven't been posting and Have to make myself stop reading these boards. then stop reading them!! so hard to understand isn't it.

you give me crap, i give u crap and then u cry uncle. from Kid Nation "deal with it"

sportsbettingman

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:31 pm

"Lance, shut your drunken pie hole."

I'd love to see you try and make me...ha!

Now THAT would be funny.

I'd give 3 to 1 odds you'd bounce. :D

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Shrink Attack

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:08 pm

President Hillary denies having sexual relations "with that man...Mr. Ambrosius"Now THAT's funny! :D
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Raiders

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:58 am

ESPN's John Clayton reports "it appears" the Patriots will get Laurence Maroney (groin) back this week.

? Is He in, or is He out?

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:36 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
ESPN's John Clayton reports "it appears" the Patriots will get Laurence Maroney (groin) back this week.

? Is He in, or is He out? one thing is certain in this shitty season, maroney owners won't know his status until an hour b4 kickoff :D

TradeStar28

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:32 pm

quote:Originally posted by Raiders:

? Is He in, or is He out? one thing is certain in this shitty season, maroney owners won't know his status until an hour b4 kickoff :D
[/QUOTE]Atleast its not a Sunday or Monday night game....

its a 1pm start so we should be alright

Sammy Morris fuckin killed me last week with his injury...cost me the goddamn game maybe the season....lost by 3 points....that ***** should rot in the bowels of hell
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again