Draft Champions SUPER_Satellite

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:11 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
David has contacted me and would be owner No. 28. Good job guys filling this so fast. Now, someone PLEASE send me an easy to use spreadsheet if I'm doing the bidding process.....and a 12-pack of beer! :D [/QB]sorry greg, best I could do is a pie chart

Q

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:41 pm

Greg-I think I have a spreadsheet built to make this a walk in the park. I will send it as soon as I have checked it one more time.
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:16 pm

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
David has contacted me and would be owner No. 28. Good job guys filling this so fast. Now, someone PLEASE send me an easy to use spreadsheet if I'm doing the bidding process.....and a 12-pack of beer! :D sorry greg, best I could do is a pie chart

Q [/QB][/QUOTE]Pie and beer go together just fine! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:18 pm

Hey Greg!

Can you just charge the same credit card you have on file for this...or do I need to call you?

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:29 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:

(for his FF talents are well renown throughout the FF world as well as this MB...SNAKE LMAO :D

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:45 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
(for his FF talents are well renown throughout the FF world as well as this MB) SNAKE DOUBLE LMAO!!!

Do a search on yahoo for "Glenn Karant" and not ONE fantasy football achievement comes up.

Well renowned my a$$! ;)

P.S. Snake, you screwed up the e-mail address to send the bids to Tom for the Snake Classic. It is [email protected] (figured I would write it here, as some may not check the league board).

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:07 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Hey Greg!

Can you just charge the same credit card you have on file for this...or do I need to call you?

~Lance Yeah, as long as you guys tell me to hit the same cards we have on file there's nothing else you have to do. I just need an e-mail or message like this to do so. You're good Lance.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:35 am

Thanks Greg!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:08 am

Greg,

You can charge this to the credit card you have on file along with UYT's Aug 6th BBDS DC league.
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:48 am

FYI - I will be posting additional details later today.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?