NFL Sunday Ticket with PS3

Chi_Town_FEW

NFL Sunday Ticket with PS3

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:55 am

I will be getting rid of my DirecTV this year and see that the Sunday Ticket is offered through PS3. Was wondering if anyone has done this this year and how it was overall. I do not see anything about HD. Wondering about picture quality and how well the streaming worked.

ChiTwn

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket with PS3

Post by ChiTwn » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Well, if it was anything like my friend had on his Ps3. It was a complete and utter disaster. He got this server down pic posted in this article.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... g-service/
I spend Sundays at work. Given the option to expense DirecTV’s “Sunday Ticket-to-Go” again this year, I choose to pass because it was such a mess last season.

It sounds like the problems only intensified on Sunday, with the new service through Playstation 3 also creating issues. The PS3 didn’t work for customers during the 1 p.m. ET games, but mostly seemed fixed for the late games.

“Customers who purchased NFL SUNDAY Ticket through Playstation will receive a credit through the Playstation Network,” DirecTV said in a statement.

Chi_Town_FEW

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket with PS3

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Ok, that sounds like it made up my mind. I work Sundays so I will go with NFL.com rewind season Plus for $70.