IR??

jdoggmms

IR??

Post by jdoggmms » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 am

When submitting a FAAB bid, I notice there is an option to place one of my injured players on IR instead of dropping a player. Is this truly an option? I don't see it stated in the rules, and although it would benefit me in this instance, I don't think it should be allowed. Tom, can you please clarify?

Greg Ambrosius

IR??

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:16 am

Originally posted by jdoggmms:
When submitting a FAAB bid, I notice there is an option to place one of my injured players on IR instead of dropping a player. Is this truly an option? I don't see it stated in the rules, and although it would benefit me in this instance, I don't think it should be allowed. Tom, can you please clarify? It is not an option in the NFBBC. I will talk to IT about that. You can only have a max of 16 players at all times and MUST cut someone if you pick up a player. We'll fix that.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

flex

IR??

Post by flex » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 am

The IR is still showing up on the fanball page

Tom Kessenich

IR??

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 am

The IR option is a standard part of the Fanball basketball commissioner setup. It can't be changed solely for our event. I apologize for any confusion but as our rules state there is no IR option in any of our leagues. So just ignore the IR option and you'll be all good to go.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich