Back For Another $100k

jdferenc

Back For Another $100k

Post by jdferenc » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 am

For those of you who recently joined the NFFC, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Josh Ferenc and I am the 2005 NFFC Main Event champion. While you have spent the past few years whining about the pick you didn't make, the player you benched when they had 3 Touchdowns or the week you forgot to call in your lineup I was busy. I was busy spending the $100,000 that I won in 2005 and let me tell you - there's nothing sweeter than spending your entry fees.

I'm here to tell you that you have had it easy for the past few years. You've had no real competition. Well this is a new decade! I am no longer retired and I'm back for another $100k. Who knows, maybe this year I'll buy a boat with my winnings???

The competition for 2nd place will be tough. Please let me know if you would like fantasy tutoring. I charge $500 per hour but as NFFC members you can get the first few hours at half off.

See you at the draft!

[ January 20, 2010, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Josh Ferenc ]
Josh Ferenc
2005 NFFC Classic Champion
Free-Rolling In The NFFC For Life Baby!

mikeybok

Back For Another $100k

Post by mikeybok » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 am

Didn't realize GG was the "shy one" :D
Hakuna Matata!

Shrink Attack

Back For Another $100k

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 am

How to Win Friends and Influence People
----Fantasy Edition

By Josh Ferenc
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

KOTRAX

Back For Another $100k

Post by KOTRAX » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 pm

I'M WILLING TO BET YOU WON'T EVEN WIN YOUR LEAGUE MUCH LESS WIN ANOTHER $100,000.

CONSOLATION ROUND HERE COMES JOSH FERENC!!!

mikeybok

Back For Another $100k

Post by mikeybok » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
I'M WILLING TO BET YOU WON'T EVEN WIN YOUR LEAGUE MUCH LESS WIN ANOTHER $100,000.
Actually ... I think he took third place the year he won the 50K. So he doesn't need to win his league to win it all.

I like the trash talking this early in the season. Nice post Josh. Way to fire up the dead message board!!!
Hakuna Matata!

BillyWaz

Back For Another $100k

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Originally posted by KOTRAX:

CONSOLATION ROUND HERE COMES JOSH FERENC!!! Seeing that NO 100K winner has EVER made it back to the championship round.....EVER, I think that is a good bet, Ormond. :D

Welcome back Josh, but if you honestly were better than "lucky", then why wouldn't you have played the last 4 years??? :confused:

jdferenc

Back For Another $100k

Post by jdferenc » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
How to Win Friends and Influence People
----Fantasy Edition

By Josh Ferenc
Great post - and a great book too! I certainly didn't follow any of the good advice from that book when writing this post. What can I say - It's fun to smack talk.

In all seriousness, I'm glad to be back and sorry it's been so long. NFFC is a great contest with great people and I'm looking forward to competing and seeing you guys in Vegas!
Josh Ferenc
2005 NFFC Classic Champion
Free-Rolling In The NFFC For Life Baby!

Greg Ambrosius

Back For Another $100k

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 am

Welcome back Josh you shy one!! I'm not sure you ever even made a post back in the glory days, but it's good to have you back in the contest and back in the fantasy football world. You and Sid had an amazing 2005 season, but as you know, this 14-team format can be cruel even to the best of owners.

It's great to have another $100,000 NFFC champion back in the fold. Not all of them have returned every year after their win; not only in our contest but other fantasy football contests. I'm not sure why that it is as it certainly doesn't happen in baseball. But after a brief time to conquer love, I'm sure Josh knows his heart is really where it should be: In fantasy football! :D

Welcome back Mr. Ferenc and keep the boards humming until the season starts. These guys are ready to welcome you back with open arms; and get some of that money back!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

Back For Another $100k

Post by Raiders » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 am

Who is this Guy? Did you mean to type this on the Baseball boards? It's down the Hall to your left.

Congrats on winning the Overall in Baseball and Good Luck this year.

One last thing if it took you 5 years before you ran out of the 100K you won, please talk to my wife. :D

John