Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 am

Be here.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Post by Raiders » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:30 am

I'll start because, not sure if I can be on at 2:00PM?

1.What do you think of McFadden now? Were do you see him finishing point wise vs. all RB's?

2.Is McClain the real deal?

3.S.Moss will He keep it up, I almost didn't pick S.Moss, because you were down on Him. :D

4.Does Westbrook play this week, I say 'Yes'.

5.What week does J.Harrison become the starter in Cleveland?

That's all for now.

Thanks,

John

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
I'll start because, not sure if I can be on at 2:00PM?

1.What do you think of McFadden now? Were do you see him finishing point wise vs. all RB's?

2.Is McClain the real deal?

3.S.Moss will He keep it up, I almost didn't pick S.Moss, because you were down on Him. :D

4.Does Westbrook play this week, I say 'Yes'.

5.What week does J.Harrison become the starter in Cleveland?

That's all for now.

Thanks,

John I'll answer these early.

1. I like McFadden. I hate the Raiders' offense. I still think he has a chance to finish as a Top 20 RB in the NFFC if he's used properly. But if that passing game doesn't improve that likely won't happen.

2. Sure looks like it. The Ravens are like the Raiders. They can't throw the ball so they want to run 50 times a game and that means two or three RBs will be in the mix every game.

3. He's never been this good and he's never been consistent. I trust he'll come back to earth eventually.

4. My gut says no but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

5. I don't think that happens if Lewis stays healthy. I'm not sure Harrison is a starter and I'm not sure Lewis is the problem there.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

da bears

Post by da bears » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:43 am

Hey Tom,

I can't make the chat today but I have a couple of questions.

I own Santonio Holmes in a couple of leagues. Is there any chance he gets untracked this year or he is a lost cause becasue of an injured Big Ben and an offensive line that can't block anyone?

Also what about Jake Delhomme? Will he start playing well with the return of Smith because he look pretty awful against the Vikings last week.

Thanks Tom
Bauler Shot Caller

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 am

... Tom , while i got u here , What the hell is going on with Maroney ? Can i plan on starting him anytime soon ? I have Morris as a back up , should i start him ? or just forget the pats running game for now till the dust settles ?
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 am

Originally posted by da bears:
Hey Tom,

I can't make the chat today but I have a couple of questions.

I own Santonio Holmes in a couple of leagues. Is there any chance he gets untracked this year or he is a lost cause becasue of an injured Big Ben and an offensive line that can't block anyone?

Also what about Jake Delhomme? Will he start playing well with the return of Smith because he look pretty awful against the Vikings last week.

Thanks Tom OK, a couple more early:

1. Yes, I do think Holmes bounce back because I think Roethisberger will. This team has talent and it's had offensive line issues in the past and worked them out. It's ugly now but I do think it will get better.

2. I think this is the week people remember why they drafted Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:02 am

1. In which game does owner skill level play a more signiciant role, fantasy baseball or football

2. With W.Parker being ruled out (on Tuesday) of this week's game and the uncertainity of how long he'll be sidelined, is M.Moore (RB - PIT) worth a $100 bid this week?

3. In leagues where Buckhalter is available, is it a viable strategy for non-westbrook owners to bid heavy ($200+) on Buck to ensure that the Westy owner doesn't acquire him?

4. More td's this year, Colston or Meachem
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

hammer

Post by hammer » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 am

Hey Tom,

1- How do you feel about Edge going forward in ARZ? Does he remain the sled-dog by default or do you think Hightower begins to cut even more into his carries?

2- Can anyone step into the #2 WR role in Cleveland? Do you see that hole as the problem with the CLE offense? Or has DAnderson regressed?

3- Chris Perry, Matt Jones and Brandon Lloyd are making legitimate contributions to their teams... is this the end of the world as we know it?

thanks

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:27 am

Tom with Burress now having appealed his two week suspension by the Giants with the NFLPA, do you think there is any chance it is reduced to one week thus not missing Week 5?

Sack

Post by Sack » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:38 am

Tom:

Last year you gave us Ryan Grant weeks before he bacame the man. Do you attribute that to the "home team" knowledge or can you pull this of again in 2008? If so, who is the fantasy player hiding on the waiver wire that none of us fantasy owners have heard of that will impact the season?

[ September 24, 2008, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Sack ]