Kenny Britt Arrested For DUI

Tom Kessenich

Kenny Britt Arrested For DUI

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 am

Before this week Britt was one of my favorite WR sleeper picks this year. Then comes word of yet another knee surgery and now he's been arrested for DUI.

In a blink he's gone from a top sleeper to someone I will not be drafting.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

Re: Kenny Britt Arrested For DUI

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:25 am

This was his 8TH ARREST since he has been in the league!!

Um...what are you waiting for Goodell? Until he drives drunk once more and actually kills someone? :evil:

This guy simply shouldn't be allowed in the NFL. Have an incident or even two.....OK. But EIGHT since 2009? He clearly doesn't value the opportunity he has been given. :(

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 am

BillyWaz wrote:This was his 8TH ARREST since he has been in the league!!

Um...what are you waiting for Goodell? Until he drives drunk once more and actually kills someone? :evil:

This guy simply shouldn't be allowed in the NFL. Have an incident or even two.....OK. But EIGHT since 2009? He clearly doesn't value the opportunity he has been given. :(
Agreed. Some guys just don't get it and never get it. Britt definitely seems to be another in a long of line of talented pro athletes who don't have the mental capacity necessary to parlay their physical ability into an actual career.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 am

This is ridiculous! That's three in a week. I'm glad i haven't drafted him anywhere this year. Nate Washington anyone?

Erok

Post by Erok » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 am

Have taken him on almost every team so far this year, including a dynasty which I traded up to get!

Just noticed I have him and Dez on my OLC team! Wonderful. $350 donation.

I was sick when they hid the 3rd knee surgery for over a month, now this.

Gees! WTF? Some people never learn. Why is this dude in Kentucky anyway????????????
Isnt camp starting soon? Shouldnt he be home or near Tennessee rehabbing his F'n knee?

I shoudve known better.

I was at his very first pro game when the Titans opened up against the Steelers a few years ago sitting in the front row of the endzone........A rookie on the road in his very first NFL game comes out of the tunnel and starts dancing all around the field like hes at the club. The team is stretching and warming up and Britt is still dancing all around the field bobbing his head to the music. What a waste of talent this kid is gonna turn out to be.

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 am

Unfortunately, I too have drafted him in almost every league so far just because I was getting such good value. That of course was before the latest report of another knee procedure and worst of all, this crap. He surely will be staring a severe and multiple game suspension in the face.
Go Big Red!

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am

How can someone have so much talent and not an ounce of brains?

CALI CARTEL

Post by CALI CARTEL » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 am

Erok wrote:Why is this dude in Kentucky anyway????????????
Isnt camp starting soon? Shouldnt he be home or near Tennessee rehabbing his F'n knee?
You do realize that Kentucky and Tennessee border each other. He was in Fort Campbell, Ky which is right on the Tennessee border and is only an hour from Nashville.

(That doesn't excuse the DUI, but his lack of proximity to training camp isn't an issue).

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 am

During the LIVE Red vs Blue NFFC draftchampions a few weeks ago, one of the guys said Nate Washington was one of the most under rated wideouts in fantasy and he was looking at 75-80 catches this year. One word. WOW.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 am

Jersey Dawg wrote:How can someone have so much talent and not an ounce of brains?
Pete, see: Mike Tyson, Rae Carruth...Both totally seperate stories, but same IQ's...I think I remember Dexter Manley getting a college diploma without knowing how to read. Crazy, but brains aren't a necessity in sports.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."