scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Greg Ambrosius

scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 am

Let's give it up for scoutPRO.com as it just finished second last week in an industry contest of 99 fantasy football web sites for accuracy on its weekly player projections. scoutPRO finished 2nd last week and is 6th among all 99 sites for the season. Here's a link to that story:

http://www.fantasypros.com/2012/09/most ... -week-two/

NFFC veteran Nelson Sousa is one of the content providers for scoutPRO and he's available each week to scoutPRO subscribers for lineup decisions. As a sponsor of the NFFC this season, scoutPRO has agreed to let Nelson answer lineup questions for NFFC owners each week on our Message Boards. We're happy to have Nelson give his opinions here and you can take them for what they're worth since Nelson is also an NFFC competitor. But he will give you his honest opinion and then it's up to you to make the final lineup decisions.

Nelson will be available this Saturday morning for a Q&A involving lineup decisions starting this week. Feel free to post any questions here ahead of time and Nelson will answer them beforehand if he can and then be available on Saturday morning for additional questions. Thanks Nelson for doing this and thanks to scoutPRO.com for the insider advice. And good luck in the season long projections contest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Quahogs

Re: scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by Quahogs » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:12 am

Hey Nelson ! Could use some of your insights here... 1PPR NFFC style...

RB2 : Ben Tate or K. Smith

FLEX: A.Morris / B.Tate / Hartline / G.Little

Flex: (if Jennings is out ) Jms Jones / K.Smith

Flex: K.Smith / Hartline

Flex: FFPC - S.Chandler or A.Morris

Flex: S.Rice or G.Little

Thanks !

particra

Post by particra » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:33 am

Flex: Pitta or Alfred Morris?

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Quahogs wrote:Hey Nelson ! Could use some of your insights here... 1PPR NFFC style...

RB2 : Ben Tate or K. Smith - K.Smith (Den run D better than Tenn. Leshoure will take touches away, but Smith will still be productive)

FLEX: A.Morris / B.Tate / Hartline / G.Little - A. Morris (Will get full load.....Well can never be 100% sure with Shanny ;) and Cincy didn't look good against T-Rich)

Flex: (if Jennings is out ) Jms Jones / K.Smith - K.Smith (Personally Jones might not ever go back in my lineup after last week's performance. Seahawks D is no joke)

Flex: K.Smith / Hartline - K.Smith (Damn that is a lot of K.Smith :D . Can't trust Hartline with Revis back)

Flex: FFPC - S.Chandler or A.Morris - A.Morris (Tough call, but I usually like to play the Full time RB over a guy like Chandler)

Flex: S.Rice or G.Little - Little (GB pass rush and T.Williams playing better. Seahawks will look to run ball at home. Defense good enough to not get blown out. Bills corners have played soft so far. It's close though)

Thanks !
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

particra wrote:Flex: Pitta or Alfred Morris? - Pitta (Usually I would go Morris, but I think Belichick will look to take away Rice and play deep zone to not get burnt by Torrey and Jacoby. This should mean plenty of targets for Pitta in what could be a high scoring match. Pats offense has to get going eventually? :shock:

Money

Post by Money » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 am

Hey Nelson,

Vick or Flacco.

Thanks.
Joe

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:18 am

Flex one - M Turner / S Greene / J Cook / K Rudolph

Going with Cook currently :?

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:55 am

Hey Nelson,

At flex (PPR) I need one of the following: Brian Hartline, Golden Tate, Randall Cobb, or Nate Washington (PPR)?

In my local league I need one of the following at wr (PPR): Decker or Dez Bryant ?

Thanks!
Bauler Shot Caller

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:03 am

da bears wrote:Hey Nelson,

At flex (PPR) I need one of the following: Brian Hartline, Golden Tate, Randall Cobb, or Nate Washington (PPR)?

In my local league I need one of the following at wr (PPR): Decker or Dez Bryant ?

Thanks!
Matt..where the hell have you been? Is impending marriage cramping the Fantasy Football mojo? Man, your priorities are screwed! ;)
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:53 am

Money wrote:Hey Nelson,

Vick or Flacco. - Flacco (I don't love either match up, but I think Flacco will be allowed to throw. Vick always threat to run, but will be missing Maclin and a very underrated Cardinals D)

Thanks.