scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Greg Ambrosius

scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Last week NFFC veteran Nelson Sousa was kind enough to make himself available on Saturday morning to answer lineup questions as he's one of the lead content providers for scoutPRO.com, which is a sponsor of the NFFC. Nelson will do it again this week, so if you have questions post them here now and he will get to them tonight or over the weekend.

Thanks Nelson for doing this and thanks to scoutPRO.com for the insider advice. And good luck in the season long projections contest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Re: scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Heck, I'll lead off Nelson. I have Ahmad Bradshaw, Doug Martin and Adrian Peterson in a home league. I'm curious if you think Bradshaw will get enough carries this week to start vs. the Eagles. Or am I better off watching this situation play out with Andre Brown?

What's your thoughts on the split of carries with Bradshaw and Brown this week?

What's your thoughts on Ramses Barden's value with Hakeem Nicks back this week? Is he a Flex play at all? Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Heck, I'll lead off Nelson. I have Ahmad Bradshaw, Doug Martin and Adrian Peterson in a home league. I'm curious if you think Bradshaw will get enough carries this week to start vs. the Eagles. Or am I better off watching this situation play out with Andre Brown? - I would roll with AD and Martin. With those options I would wait and see how the RB situation will play out this week

What's your thoughts on the split of carries with Bradshaw and Brown this week? - I definitely think brown is going to cut into Bradshaw's touches or is it the other way around??? :lol: I think Brown will see more 3rd down work than Bradshaw

What's your thoughts on Ramses Barden's value with Hakeem Nicks back this week? Is he a Flex play at all? Thanks. I love Barden this week again. It's looking like Nicks is actually going to be out again. Swelling in the knee. Hmmm I wonder if that was the real issue last week? :?:
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

hey nelson ppr home league 10 teams and i must bench 2 of these players. forte(100%?),a morris(tbay run d),dem thomas,j nelson and m austin.im leaning toward sitting forte and austin thoughts? thanks

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:06 pm

thelunger wrote:hey nelson ppr home league 10 teams and i must bench 2 of these players. forte(100%?),a morris(tbay run d),dem thomas,j nelson and m austin.im leaning toward sitting forte and austin thoughts? thanks - I would sit Forte and Morris and play all 3 WR
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi Nelson - hope your teams are doing well

couple of Flex questions for you (I like them all thus the jump ball)

1) Denarius Moore or Ramses Barden?

2) Pierre Garcon (if available), Randall Cobb, or Fred Davis?

TIA

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:15 pm

flex options:

Ogletree vs. Bears
Jeffery at Cowboys
Daniel Thomas at Cardinals (assuming Bush plays)

DonnyG.

Post by DonnyG. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Hey man, Chris Johnson or John Kuhn?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:40 pm

DonnyG. wrote:Hey man, Chris Johnson or John Kuhn?
How bad is it that this question is being asked?

A horrid game this weekend (and all signs point to it), and we may see CJ0K on the waiver wires this week! :o

Rog

Post by Rog » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:03 pm

hey Nelson hope all is well ,need a little help here as I have already sat enough points on my bench leaving me kicking myself in the arse.
3rd wr golden tate ,binns,walter,j baldwin
flex pettigrew,p thomas or 1 of the above

team 2
rb gore or p thomas
flex m crabtree ,p thomas or fred davis

team 3
this is a tough one as the team I am playing is alrerady got flacco and 29. 3 pts
wr3 g tate,hawkins,james jones or olgletree
flex kevin smith ,fred davis, brandon myers or 1 of the above mentioned?
thanks for the help