Aaron Hernandez didn't fly to London...

Ry's Guys

Aaron Hernandez didn't fly to London...

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:43 am

This is why I hate Bill Belichick AND Wednesday full FAAB!!!
Pat Sorge

Tom Kessenich

Re: Aaron Hernandez didn't fly to London...

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 am

He's out according to Adam Schefter.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Ry's Guys wrote:This is why I hate Bill Belichick AND Wednesday full FAAB!!!
Quit whinning you still have friday . I am sick of all the cry baby shit about thursday faab .

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Most like it just roll with it .

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:41 pm

got heeem wrote:
Quit whinning you still have friday . I am sick of all the cry baby shit about thursday faab .
Don't know who you are but stick it up your ass...and put your name by it when your gonna call someone out! You can have your opinion and I'll have mine got it asshole.
Pat Sorge

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm with you!

On a related subject, I always tell myself to not take any NE running backs as you just never know who will get the carries. Well Ridley was looking so good that I took him in a redraft league this year. You just never know with Belichick. The guy must hate fantasy football lol.

Wayne

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Coltsfan wrote:

I'm with you!

On a related subject, I always tell myself to not take any NE running backs as you just never know who will get the carries. Well Ridley was looking so good that I took him in a redraft league this year. You just never know with Belichick. The guy must hate fantasy football lol.

Wayne
You should of went with a better option.....i.e "The Burner"! :lol:

In all seriousness (like I told you after Primetime draft), this was a big reason I didn't want Ridley. Truth be told, he has looked real good when I have seen him (far better than any other back), but you CAN NOT TRUST BELICHICK (that has always been the case!)

He could have Ray Rice, and he would still use Vereen and Woodhead certain games. :roll:

As for Hernandez, I am with you, could of started Mike Williams in his place, but now have to decide between Titus Young and Rob Housler! :x

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Coltsfan wrote:

I'm with you!

Wayne
I agree. Thankfully I stayed away from him and all NE running backs. But he definitely is the most talented and should be getting 80% of the carries...
Pat Sorge

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Ry's Guys wrote:
got heeem wrote:
Don't know who you are but stick it up your ass...and put your name by it when your gonna call someone out! You can have your opinion and I'll have mine got it asshole.

agree pat. this is not the first time comments are out of line. heem , in order to get respect you have to give respect. i.m sure you see things posted you do not agree with. if you put what you said in different words you would have more credit to what you say.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Well pat i like the 2 faab .This is what i voted for when they sent out the questionair before the season . Guess you voted the other way .At least i stick by how i voted . How did you vote ? More people than just me must have went that way for them to change the rule . So as i said a lot must have wanted change and the guys i know like it . You will get a new vote in the spring . Vote no on prop 1 then . I'm just tired of reading about a dead subject . mark