Hurricane Sandy and FAAB

particra

Hurricane Sandy and FAAB

Post by particra » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 am

Any contingency plan in place here if the East Coast is without power for most of the next few days?

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Hurricane Sandy and FAAB

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 am

particra wrote:Any contingency plan in place here if the East Coast is without power for most of the next few days?
You can call me or Tom to help with your FAAB at any time. I mean, we'll do everything we can to help you.

Greg: 715-254-5553 or [email protected]
Tom: 715-254-5559 or [email protected]

If you have to email them into us, we'll do what we can to enter them for you. We understand that many of you could be without power for several days and we're here to help, but we have no idea how bad things are going to be right now or when the worst will even be over to change anything with FAAB. I'm sure Wednesday's deadline will remain, but we are here to help anyone who needs it via phone or email if you have it.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON THE EAST COAST!!!

Again, do all you can now with FAAB if possible and contact us if needed before the deadline and we'll do the manual work for ya.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

moyer1313

Post by moyer1313 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:59 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
particra wrote:Any contingency plan in place here if the East Coast is without power for most of the next few days?
You can call me or Tom to help with your FAAB at any time. I mean, we'll do everything we can to help you.

If you have to email them into us, we'll do what we can to enter them for you. We understand that many of you could be without power for several days and we're here to help, but we have no idea how bad things are going to be right now or when the worst will even be over to change anything with FAAB. I'm sure Wednesday's deadline will remain, but we are here to help anyone who needs it via phone or email if you have it.

Again, do all you can now with FAAB if possible and contact us if needed before the deadline and we'll do the manual work for ya.
This is the definition of customer service!

Another great job!

Hopefully, we won't have to take you up on it.

Thank you,
Mark
Follow Me
'07 10-3 127.3 ppg $0 Won
'08 11-2 123.3 ppg $0 Won
'09 2-12 129.5 ppg $0 Won

The only team in NFFC Main Event history to win 11 games and not cash. :(

1683.8 pts. in 2009 is the record for a team with just 2 wins. Old record - 1479.95

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:11 am

moyer1313 wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:

This is the definition of customer service!

Another great job!

Hopefully, we won't have to take you up on it.

Thank you,
Mark
Follow Me
Agreed. They are talking about people being without power for 7-10 days!! :evil:

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.