BillyWaz

WOO HOO!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Week 11 is next week.....

I don't have to start Eli Manning!!!!! :evil:

chriseibl

Re: WOO HOO!!!

Post by chriseibl » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 pm

was going to post something similar. that man and coughlin are conspiring to ruin my season! my stubbornness has gotten the best of me as i continue to sit palmer for him in all 3 leagues i own him in.

Jack_Bauer

Post by Jack_Bauer » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:48 pm

I have never seen an offensive collapse like this. Think about it, this is an elite QB, with elite receivers, in the same system that he has run for years... and earlier this year he was explosively productive even with backup WR's in there... Now, suddenly they are completely helpless and no injuries to the line or ball handlers has created it...

Never seen anything like it..

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 pm

He has literally ruined my Ultimate team. I'll never draft him again.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 pm

He's a disaster. I just don't get it.
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Jack_Bauer wrote:I have never seen an offensive collapse like this. Think about it, this is an elite QB, with elite receivers, in the same system that he has run for years... and earlier this year he was explosively productive even with backup WR's in there... Now, suddenly they are completely helpless and no injuries to the line or ball handlers has created it...

And knowing the Giants, they will probably win the Super Bowl..

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Jack_Bauer wrote:I have never seen an offensive collapse like this. Think about it, this is an elite QB, with elite receivers, in the same system that he has run for years... and earlier this year he was explosively productive even with backup WR's in there... Now, suddenly they are completely helpless and no injuries to the line or ball handlers has created it...

He's had some nice runs, but I wouldn't call Eli Elite. Too up and down over his career, he's in the same category as Romo and RIvers.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 pm

kjduke wrote:

He's had some nice runs, but I wouldn't call Eli Elite. Too up and down over his career, he's in the same category as Romo and RIvers.
Bingo!....for fantasy purposes, he never has been in the Rodgers, Brees, Brady category and is with Romo, Rivers, etc.

Now come playoffs, he has been as clutch as it gets. Unfortunately that doesn't mean jack on fantasy message board. :(

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:27 am

Eli's probably in danger of being Facebook-unfriended among NFL QBs? :p

http://nffcforums.stats.com/viewtopic.p ... ok#p179924