MNF: What do you need tonight?

mattjb

MNF: What do you need tonight?

Post by mattjb » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:53 am

I am 4th in total points in my PrimeTime league, 70 points out of the play-offs (90 at the start of this week). The 3rd place team is done for the week and I have Cam Newton & Steve Smith to play tonight. I need as many points as possible to have a realistic shot next week...hoping for 50...

Greg Ambrosius

Re: MNF: What do you need tonight?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Okay, who else needs some big games from tonight's less-than-stellar stars? Let's hear it!!

What a terrible game tonight. Yet, thanks to fantasy football there will be enough people watching this stinker!! :lol: Good luck everyone and let's hear what you need for a win or top total points. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, who else needs some big games from tonight's less-than-stellar stars? Let's hear it!!

What a terrible game tonight. Yet, thanks to fantasy football there will be enough people watching this stinker!! :lol: Good luck everyone and let's hear what you need for a win or top total points. Thanks all.
You're exactly right about these meaningless, nationally televised games. Fantasy Football literally rescues the ratings for the NFL. The Thursday games have been particularly atrocious, although the Falcons-Saints this week is a nice matchup.

Tonight I need Maclin and Olsen to do well, and for Bryce Brown to face plant, in my desperate (and probably hopeless) attempt to hold off KJ in the Diamond. Unfortunately, all three players are fully capable of stinking up the joint.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:27 pm

I need Bryce Brown to fumble on the first play after running for 4 yards or less and then get benched. :mrgreen: This would give billywaz something to talk about for year!

Wayne

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Coltsfan wrote:I need Bryce Brown to fumble on the first play after running for 4 yards or less and then get benched. :mrgreen: This would give billywaz something to talk about for year!

Wayne
BINGO!!!!!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Coltsfan wrote:I need Bryce Brown to fumble on the first play after running for 4 yards or less and then get benched. :mrgreen: This would give billywaz something to talk about for year!

Wayne
Honestly, the win is not what I am really concerned about (although it would make life a bit easier going into next week).

I just want to pad the points lead to where even all the studs on your team can't overcome it next week! :) My team is limping into the playoffs, and without Gronk, I am prime for the pickin!

And yes, if Brown got negative points, I would talk about it for AT LEAST a year!! :lol:

SS

Post by SS » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 pm

I have Brandon LaFell starting tonight for my OC team, currently tied for 1st in W L record so would like to pad some more points.

Also, would like to see Steve Smith have a 27 point game or higher because the team I am tied with is going against a team with Steve Smith and he would lose if Smith really broke out tonight :)
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm

BillyWaz wrote:

Wayne
Honestly, the win is not what I am really concerned about (although it would make life a bit easier going into next week).

I just want to pad the points lead to where even all the studs on your team can't overcome it next week! :) My team is limping into the playoffs, and without Gronk, I am prime for the pickin!

And yes, if Brown got negative points, I would talk about it for AT LEAST a year!! :lol:
At half it looks like I need about 22 fumbles by Brown in the second half..... :o

Wayne

JD CUBE

Post by JD CUBE » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Need Stewart to continue getting ..... Not much..... Less than a 6 point lead late into 3rd qtr....

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Well that's the 50+ points I was hoping for :D

Would have been nice if Smith contributed a little more. Come on Philly tie it up!