Greg & I In Sirius Hosts League Draft Tuesday

Tom Kessenich

Greg & I In Sirius Hosts League Draft Tuesday

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:08 am

Greg and I will be taking part in the Sirius Hosts League which will be broadcast live on Sirius Radio from 2-5 ET on Tuesday. It's a 12-team, PPR league comprised of various hosts on the Sirius Fantasy Sports channel. Greg has the second pick while I'll be picking 8th. Here is a look at the draft order in the first round. Hopefully you guys tune in and check it out. Feel free to post comments here. :)

1) Dr. Roto
2) Tom Kessenich
3) Ted Schuster
4) Bob Harris
5) Paul Kelly
6) Dan Clasgens
7) Kyle Elfrink
8) Tony Cincotta
9) Greg Ambrosius
10) Derek Van Riper
11) John Hansen
12) Colton & The Wolfman
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Greg & I In Sirius Hosts League Draft Tuesday From 2-5 p

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Okay, earlier today Tom thought I had the 2nd pick and he had the 8th pick. But I guess the draft spots weren't picked yet. Now we've found out that Tom has the 2nd pick and I have the 9th pick. Tom is happy with that, but I'm not!!! No worries, we'll make it work.

I would have taken Doug Martin at No. 2; Tom says he may have a surprise at that spot. I'll be interested in seeing what is left for me at No. 9, but I'd assume McCoy and Lynch will be my choices. I don't see T-Rich still being there, but I'd take him there if he is. And then let's see what WR is there in the second round. If none of my top guys are there, I may get creative. We'll see. Should be fun.

Listen in tomorrow as we are commenting on our early picks. I'm looking forward to it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, earlier today Tom thought I had the 2nd pick and he had the 8th pick. But I guess the draft spots weren't picked yet. Now we've found out that Tom has the 2nd pick and I have the 9th pick. Tom is happy with that, but I'm not!!! No worries, we'll make it work.

I would have taken Doug Martin at No. 2; Tom says he may have a surprise at that spot. I'll be interested in seeing what is left for me at No. 9, but I'd assume McCoy and Lynch will be my choices. I don't see T-Rich still being there, but I'd take him there if he is. And then let's see what WR is there in the second round. If none of my top guys are there, I may get creative. We'll see. Should be fun.

Listen in tomorrow as we are commenting on our early picks. I'm looking forward to it.
Tom is taking Charles......BOOK IT!

And Greg is taking Eddie Lacy..... :lol:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:10 pm

BillyWaz wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, earlier today Tom thought I had the 2nd pick and he had the 8th pick. But I guess the draft spots weren't picked yet. Now we've found out that Tom has the 2nd pick and I have the 9th pick. Tom is happy with that, but I'm not!!! No worries, we'll make it work.

Tom is taking Charles......BOOK IT!

And Greg is taking Eddie Lacy..... :lol:
I think Tom is taking Charles AND Lacy!! :lol:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:55 am

Tom is sitting here right now totally torn on this second pick. Would someone help him out here, please?? :lol: You know he wants to say Jamaal Charles on the air and say "I have a serious man crush on Jamaal Charles." You just know he wants to say that. But he knows Doug Martin is going to outscore him, so he's torn. I knew they should have left me with that 2nd pick. :mrgreen:

I'm taking an RB at the 9th spot and I know Colton and the Wolfman are taking two RBs at 12, so that should leave a good WR for me at 2.4. Bring it on and let's get it on.

Someone give Tom advice for his first two picks please. He needs help. ;)

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:57 am

Wow, that is 100% accurately describing what's going on in my head right now about this pick.

That's damn impressive.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 am

Yardage projections are close for Charles and Martin but Martin gets the big edge at TD. Go Martin for sure.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:23 am

What about Dez at 9 Greg?? is that a possibility? I picked up the Beckett Mag yesterday. Nice job fellas!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 am

David U Kennedy wrote:What about Dez at 9 Greg?? is that a possibility? I picked up the Beckett Mag yesterday. Nice job fellas!!
WR definitely is an option, but I know one team behind me is going to take 2 RBs and I think Hansen will likely go RB-WR. So my options at an RB are less desirable than my WR1 options coming back. It's a thought, but right now I'm still leaning RB-WR.

Now where is 3RR when you need it? :lol:

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:43 am

where else other than walmart are you guys finding the magazines?

no luck yet.