Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 am

Be here.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Roger

I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET Today

Post by Roger » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:47 am

What are your thoughts on Selvin Young's value with Pittman and Hall now on IR?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 am

Tom,
Thanks for hosting a chat.

Questions:
One: It seems like whenever Sage Rosenflum gets a chance to play, he’s putting up 20+ points in the NFFC. Do you think he can be a GOLDMINE via FAAB this week?

Two: It’s been reported that most fantasy football participants like the H2H format because it provides a “rush”. Have you ever played in a league that had doubleheaders each week? Over the course of the season, you’d play each team in your league twice. Do you think something like that would attract the masses to signup? It’s simply enough for people to “get”, and it provides for double the “rush”. Thoughts?

Three: Who starts a RB for the Rams this week?

Four: If Branch is done for the year, can Koren Robinson piece together a nice 2nd half?

Five: If you had a roster spot open, would you pick up Caddy Williams?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:28 am

Which NFL teams make the post season this year?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:30 am

What do you think about the fact that this could be the first year in a while whereby fanatsy football players may not have to worry about studs not playing down the stretch as it looks like most if not all of them may be playing for their playoff lives?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:59 am

Originally posted by Another Pats Lombardi Trophy:
What are your thoughts on Selvin Young's value with Pittman and Hall now on IR? OK let's start this up:

I think Young could be a change-of-pace RB if he can get healthy. The Broncos really want to see what Torain will do so I think he'll be first in line to be the primary RB. Young is like Tatum Bell in my opinion - he's good for 10-12 touches a game in a reserve role. That seems to be how Shanahan views him as well.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:03 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Tom,
Thanks for hosting a chat.

Questions:
One: It seems like whenever Sage Rosenflum gets a chance to play, he’s putting up 20+ points in the NFFC. Do you think he can be a GOLDMINE via FAAB this week?

Two: It’s been reported that most fantasy football participants like the H2H format because it provides a “rush”. Have you ever played in a league that had doubleheaders each week? Over the course of the season, you’d play each team in your league twice. Do you think something like that would attract the masses to signup? It’s simply enough for people to “get”, and it provides for double the “rush”. Thoughts?

Three: Who starts a RB for the Rams this week?

Four: If Branch is done for the year, can Koren Robinson piece together a nice 2nd half?

Five: If you had a roster spot open, would you pick up Caddy Williams? 1. I think Rosenfels will do well as a starter. He proved that last season. He has great weapons to work with. He will turn the ball over, but he should be good for 225+ yards and 1-2 TDs most weeks.

2. I've never played in that type of league. I think the beauty of fantasy football is you can create whatever rules you want for your own league. I do think the vast majority of fantasy football players like the H2H format so I think that will remain a foundation for most leagues.

3. If I had to make a pick today I'd go with Kenneth Darby.

4. Not unless Hasselbeck gets healthy.

5. I already did a couple of weeks ago in the Fantasy Guru league - which is one of the leagues I really want to win. At the time I had the open spot and figured what the heck? Graham's injury could make things real interesting if it's serious.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:03 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
Which NFL teams make the post season this year? Wow. Way too early to make that prediction with any degree of certainty. I'll pick the Titans and Giants as locks. How about that?
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:04 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
What do you think about the fact that this could be the first year in a while whereby fanatsy football players may not have to worry about studs not playing down the stretch as it looks like most if not all of them may be playing for their playoff lives? It would definitely make things more enjoyable. The Titans are probably the only team right now that owners have to be concerned about. And as a Chris Johnson owner, I don't like seeing them winning all the time.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:06 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Another Pats Lombardi Trophy:
What are your thoughts on Selvin Young's value with Pittman and Hall now on IR? OK let's start this up:

I think Young could be a change-of-pace RB if he can get healthy. The Broncos really want to see what Torain will do so I think he'll be first in line to be the primary RB. Young is like Tatum Bell in my opinion - he's good for 10-12 touches a game in a reserve role. That seems to be how Shanahan views him as well.
[/QUOTE]Tom,

1. Do You think Shanahan is a Good,Great or bad HC?

2. Do You think Shanahan use's his RB's correctly?

Thanks,

John