SUNDAY 3pm CUTLINE

Diesel

SUNDAY 3pm CUTLINE

Post by Diesel » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:22 am

Hi guys...Is there still a spot remaining today at 3pm?

I will take it if it's open...Please let me know before I signup and pay.

Thanks,

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Re: SUNDAY 3pm CUTLINE

Post by Diesel » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:32 am

Since my post, the cutline link is gone on the homepage and the 6pm draft is there for signups, so Im guessing it just filled since my post. I'll find one some other time.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:45 am

Diesel wrote:Since my post, the cutline link is gone on the homepage and the 6pm draft is there for signups, so Im guessing it just filled since my post. I'll find one some other time.
Correct George. That one filled up a few minutes ago. We just have the 6 pm Cutline Championship today. We're going to try to fill that one up now and see what the rest of the day brings. We have a 10 pm Online Championship League open as well.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:50 am

Over 5,900 posts and you forget my name. Man, it's gotta be tough getting so big...Not remembering the little people...lmao Unless George is the OTHER Diesel.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:53 am

Diesel wrote:Over 5,900 posts and you forget my name. Man, it's gotta be tough getting so big...Not remembering the little people...lmao Unless George is the OTHER Diesel.
Ahhhh, he's the all caps DIESEL. My bad. Little caps Diesel is Marc. Need to remember that. Sorry man.

The two of you should fight it out in New York City to see who the real DIESEL IS!! :lol:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Diesel wrote:Over 5,900 posts and you forget my name. Man, it's gotta be tough getting so big...Not remembering the little people...lmao Unless George is the OTHER Diesel.
Ahhhh, he's the all caps DIESEL. My bad. Little caps Diesel is Marc. Need to remember that. Sorry man.

The two of you should fight it out in New York City to see who the real DIESEL IS!! :lol:
I am willing to join an NFFC Cutline league with the OTHER Diesel, and whoever scores lower can never use the name Diesel in fantasy football again. George has ranked higher than me in the NFFC, and yet I have used the name in high stakes since day 1 of the NFFC, and also used it hosting and/or co-hosting fantasy football podcasts...So each of us would have some notoriety on the line.

Set it up Greg. I'm game.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 am

I'm sure George is game, too, I mean GAME. He likes all caps. I'll see if we can set it up and have some fun with it. You're both great DIESELS (Diesels), so it would be great fun. Thanks.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:I'm sure George is game, too, I mean GAME. He likes all caps. I'll see if we can set it up and have some fun with it. You're both great DIESELS (Diesels), so it would be great fun. Thanks.
You tell George, I was the FIRST NFFC Diesel, and Ormond Rose was the FIRST person to do the ALL CAPS thing. He is going down! I mean DOWN!!! :)

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:20 am

BUMP

A few of my Fantasy friends have been notified about this league. It is agreed that there shall be just ONE Diesel. We will need a date or dates to choose from, and GEORGE will need to be notified. I will not notify him. If anything, HE should try and contact me because I AM Diesel...lmao

Greg, please let us know what will be of this league. Jules is interested in joining this league, and possibly a few other long time pkayers that know who the real Diesel is...And would like to be a part of my glory or demise. True friends made from these fantasy games. :D

Marc

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:01 am

Diesel wrote:BUMP

A few of my Fantasy friends have been notified about this league. It is agreed that there shall be just ONE Diesel. We will need a date or dates to choose from, and GEORGE will need to be notified. I will not notify him. If anything, HE should try and contact me because I AM Diesel...lmao

Greg, please let us know what will be of this league. Jules is interested in joining this league, and possibly a few other long time pkayers that know who the real Diesel is...And would like to be a part of my glory or demise. True friends made from these fantasy games. :D

Marc
Sure, I'll shoot George an email and see if he's free at 3 pm ET. He was in an online league last Sunday night, so it's possible. It would be fun to see the two DIESEL/Diesel go at it for naming rights!! 8-)