New Live Scoring Page For NFFC Owners

Greg Ambrosius

New Live Scoring Page For NFFC Owners

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Tonight we released our newest Live Scoring page for all NFFC users. The page now contains:

Player Minutes Remaining for each player
Player Highlighted in Green when player's team is in possession of the ball
Player Highlighted in Red when players' team is in the Red Zone
Live Chat for each league within Live Scoring

You'll also notice that the page also now loads the scores from all other matchups in the league immediately and the NFL game scores are moved to a ticker along the top.

Enjoy these new enhancements and the Live Overall Standings pages for each contest. Thanks all and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mattjb

Re: New Live Scoring Page For NFFC Owners

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:01 pm

It looks really good and it's definitely an upgrade.

As someone who worked for years in software and sports I cannot understand why you continue to test these things live but it's a nice change.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm

mattjb wrote:It looks really good and it's definitely an upgrade.

As someone who worked for years in software and sports I cannot understand why you continue to test these things live but it's a nice change.
I'm not sure what you mean Matt. We tested this all day yesterday to make sure everything ran correctly before unveiling it today. There is no testing today; it's a finished product. Enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Looks fantastic Greg!

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Coltsfan wrote:Looks fantastic Greg!

Wayne
Thanks Wayne. And it does look like the Live Scoring for NFFC Draft Champions Leagues is working as we all had hoped as well. That's a big improvement from the past and much needed with 100+ Draft Champions Leagues now in the NFFC. And the Live Overall Standings is also working for the four national contests, including the Draft Champions, which is pretty cool.

I don't know if it will hold up through tonight's final game, but take a look at the 2013 NFFC Primetime Live Overall standings and you'll find 2012 NFFC Classic champion Roger Mathews in 1st place and 2012 NFFC Primetime champion Chris Vaccaro in 2nd place. Pretty intriguing.

ArnCen

Post by ArnCen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 pm

The live scoring is working great. First time I noticed chat box at bottom of live scoring page. Nice feature. I am hanging on by a thread with my Primetime team and it was excellent. Good work! Arn

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean Matt. We tested this all day yesterday to make sure everything ran correctly before unveiling it today. There is no testing today; it's a finished product. Enjoy.
It was live for nearly 2 quarters of the early games yesterday and was awful.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:25 pm

mattjb wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:

It was live for nearly 2 quarters of the early games yesterday and was awful.
Matt, what happened in your case is that we did turn it on the new Live Scoring page just before kickoff to do a final testing and after 5 minutes we decided it was safest to keep testing it during the games and go back to the old Live Scoring page. You had to have logged into Live Scoring during that 5 minute window and then remained there through the first half. I assume you logged out of that page at halftime and logged back in later to see the old Live Scoring page. You hit the window in the narrow opening and saw a product that wasn't ready for Primetime, unfortunately.

But everything was tweaked during Sunday's games and the new Live Scoring page debuted on Monday Night's two games without any glitches. Sorry about that on Sunday, but we weren't testing it live. Unfortunately, you did get it live on your computer at the worst possible time. Our bad.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:18 am

Understood Greg. My patience threshold may have been higher if myself and my three kids hadn't spent all of Saturday night into Sunday throwing up with some god forsaken virus :evil:

The new look & features are a nice change.

COZ

Post by COZ » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Loving it and Enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks all, I mean Tom & Greg! :D

COZ
COZ