While we wait:

nnoy

While we wait:

Post by nnoy » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:17 am

I know that on occasion the NFFC board has become a whorehouse for others to pimp their various products or services. However I have something to pimp that is FREE and is a way to kill some time for the next few hours as we all eagerly await the announcements of the draft orders.

Drafthelp.com in its partnership with SportstalkCleveland.com presents a weekly fantasy sports show (Krause’s own Tom Kessenich has been one of our guests.) Anyway we archive the weekly show at: http://www.sportstalkcleveland.com/archives/index.htm

We also did a live Mock draft using the NFFC scoring system that is archived on the site.

Additionally we feature guests from time to time if they can provide valuable information to our listeners (we average between 4,000-6,000 a week.) So, if you care to share some of your insights about the NFFC or fantasy leagues in general let me know and we’ll get you on the show. Given what I’ve seen on the boards here I believe there is a wealth of untapped fantasy league knowledge and talent that could at a minimum provide our listeners with some entertainment.

[ August 30, 2004, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: nnoy ]

nnoy

While we wait:

Post by nnoy » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:24 am

Geez over 50 people on the board and no one is posting anything. Come on guys, we are all going crazy here. At a minimum we should be attempting to ease the pain.