If You Have Questions About Your Free-Agent Bids

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 am

If you have any questions about your free-agent bids or why you received Player A instead of Player B etc. go to Transactions/Waiver History and then click on the Process Order View link. There you will see all of your bids broken down and it will show you why you received the players you did or lost out on the players you did.

[ November 09, 2010, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

HOF

Post by HOF » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:05 pm

High Octane Football Robbie Gould Owen Daniels 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
High Octane Football Adam Vinatieri Owen Daniels 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
High Octane Football Nick Folk Owen Daniels 1 Y Claim was succesful

Mine is broken down like that....so why didnt i get my first choice is the question?

larry schechter

Post by larry schechter » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:20 pm

I also got my third choice even though the first two weren't bid on by anybody else and my bid amounts were the same for all. I think the system screwed up tonight.

ronaldesq

Post by ronaldesq » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 pm

I didn't have any problems, but from other's posts it seems to only be occurring when there were multiple player lists of the same value.

Sebadiah23

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Tom, FAAB went wrong tonight. I got my 12th priority kicker. Very wrong.
-Durant/GWallace/Millsap/Ibaka ride it
http://kielinski.blogspot.com/

Sack

Post by Sack » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm

New York League #2 - Primetime

Sack of Lunatics 12 - I also received my THIRD choice on the Kicker tree despite the fact that no other kickers were taken.

Please adjust this to reflect my first choice.

Ken M

Sebadiah23

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:56 pm

This is How We Roll Kenneth Darby Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Ladell Betts Isaac Redman 1 N Player Ladell Betts is on another team.
This is How We Roll Maurice Morris Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Le'Ron McClain Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Josh Cribbs Isaac Redman 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Steve Johnson Isaac Redman 1 Y Claim was succesful.
Team Player Add Player Drop Bid Won Note
This is How We Roll Matt Bryant Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Graham Gano Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Nick Folk Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Olindo Mare Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Mike Nugent Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Josh Brown Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Joe Nedney Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll John Carney Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Jeff Reed Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Rian Lindell Ryan Longwell 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Phil Dawson Ryan Longwell 1 Y Claim was succesful.
Team Player Add Player Drop Bid Won Note
This is How We Roll Atlanta Falcons San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Tennessee Titans San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Cleveland Browns San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll St. Louis Rams San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Detroit Lions San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Oakland Raiders San Francisco 49ers 1 Y Claim was succesful.
This is How We Roll Carolina Panthers San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.
This is How We Roll Washington Redskins San Francisco 49ers 1 N Previous claim in the list was successful.

Sebadiah23

Post by Sebadiah23 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 pm

On the successful bids, the word SUCCESSFUL is not spelled right.

How fitting!!!!!!

alan824

Post by alan824 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 pm

I also did not get the kicker I wanted in my online league and no one else took him. Tom/Greg, I sent you a PM. Thanks

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 am

Is there an issue with posting lineups right now?I am trying to put in lineups for the games tomorrow and keep getting a message stating lineups are currently frozen,and this is with multiple teams.Maybe i have a computer issue?Please advise guys,thanks,
Tom