It's official......

BillyWaz

It's official......

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Trent Richardson SUCKS!

I have LeVeon Bell and Pierre Thomas, and I would start both over this turd next week.

Fourslot40

Re: It's official......

Post by Fourslot40 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:33 pm

He doesn't suck man... Learning a new playbook in a week is tough. He put up good numbers last year with broken ribs on a bad team. It's just tough owning him right now.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Donald Brown outplayed TRich. Richardson might be as over hyped as Kijana Carter or Blair Thomas :lol: . Browns got the best of that deal. I don't see any explosion outta Trent.

renman

Post by renman » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:56 pm

I think he is a talented kid but not unlike how Mendenhall was used in the past, he is simply rammed into the backs of the interior offensive linemen and seldom gets the ball with any chance to be in space. The Colts line is not a physical line. The only way they can run is through deception. Richardson is used in situations where they are trying to run with physicality. I would like to see him used in more spread formations and in the screen game.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Fourslot40 wrote:He doesn't suck man... Learning a new playbook in a week is tough. He put up good numbers last year with broken ribs on a bad team. It's just tough owning him right now.
learning a new playbook ? SEE THE HOLE...RUN THROUGH THE HOLE. i'm not saying he wont have his moments but a first round draft pick is a heavy price.

p.s. luck is a darn good player. the real deal.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Someone in the Browns organization got word that T Rich was taking Roids last year. They had a very quiet meeting with him at the end of the season and T Rich promised to stop the juice. Once Cleveland realized that without performance enhancing drugs, T Rich wasn't worth anything. So they put him on the block and accepted the first offer to come their way before any word of this came outside of the Browns camp.

Team Diesel memo
{Top Secret}
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:38 am

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true. Donald Brown looked like a better player yesterday. Richardson doesn't create anything on his own like the great RBs do. I don't see any explosion or hitting the hole.

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 am

Unless you drafted Ahmad Bradshaw, Shane Vereen and Dujuan Harris, and C.J. Spiller, don't complain to me.