MY TEAMS and KDS Settings Are Now Available

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 am

Okay, we now have your team links available to you if you've already signed up for a 2010 NFFC event. Just go to HOME in the upper left hand corner of the navigational bar and pull down to MY TEAMS. You will find a link and a Select button for each 2010 team and once you click on that Select button your KDS balls should pop up. Just move the balls in the order that you'd like and you'll be good to go. Once you save that you will be fine and then you can change your KDS order anytime after that.

Your archived teams should be visible below, but we don't have Select links for those teams yet. Those will appear shortly once all of the leagues are loaded into the Fanball system. You can find last year's overall results under Resources with links for 2009 NFFC Classic and 2009 NFFC Primetime listed there.

You can now easily navigate between your NFBC and NFFC teams under MY TEAMS by just clicking on the NFBC and NFFC headers. Enjoy.

It's a start. We're getting there and should have more soon. Thanks for your patience.

[ July 14, 2010, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 am

just checked it out! it look great! i like how easy it is to set KDS provides a great visual.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 am

Very cool Greg.

Two quick questions.

1- In the NFBC, there is a link to "Order Teams". Will this be available for these contests?

2- Will the Trendsetters league be added to the My Teams page?

Thanks,
Glenn

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:42 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
1- In the NFBC, there is a link to "Order Teams". Will this be available for these contests?
I don't know about you Glenn, or others, but for two months my "Order Teams" wouldn't work in NFBC. I finally gave up.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 am

Originally posted by GK:
...no access here - it simply states "locked out" :confused: ...GK You're using the wrong log-in info then Glenn or we need to combine your accounts. Just email me at [email protected] what log-in you're using and I'll look it up.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 am

Very cool Greg.

Two quick questions.

Thanks,
Glenn Yeah, I'm sure we'll have the Order Teams link. I thought that was working in baseball, but I may be wrong. But we'll get it right for football.

We'll need to load in that data from MDC.com to create that league on our site. Work with Geoff at [email protected] to get that done.

Many of the links on your team pages aren't active yet, but we're working on all of that now. I'll update all of that as we finish each task. Thanks all.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Very cool Greg.

Two quick questions.

Thanks,
Glenn Yeah, I'm sure we'll have the Order Teams link. I thought that was working in baseball, but I may be wrong. But we'll get it right for football.

We'll need to load in that data from MDC.com to create that league on our site. Work with Geoff at [email protected] to get that done.

Many of the links on your team pages aren't active yet, but we're working on all of that now. I'll update all of that as we finish each task. Thanks all.
[/QUOTE]works for me in baseball

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:24 am

The "Order Teams" link worked perfectly for me in baseball.

As far as the Trendsetters, I don't believe we used MDC, just kept our own spreadsheet.
I think Rob or Wayne would be the best ones to provide Geoff an updated one. I'd give you mine, but you may not recognize some of the players considering how I spelled them.

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:28 am

The "Order Teams" link worked perfectly for me in baseball.

As far as the Trendsetters, I don't believe we used MDC, just kept our own spreadsheet.
I think Rob or Wayne would be the best ones to provide Geoff an updated one. I'd give you mine, but you may not recognize some of the players considering how I spelled them.

Glenn I have an easy way we can solve this. We can use our software and just have everyone make their picks some night as it happened. We'll work with Geoff to make this happen. Then it will be in our system and ready to go.