NFFC App -

wiljiro

NFFC App -

Post by wiljiro » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:05 am

Guys,

What I am about to say is NOT the APP's fault - I will repeat that 5 times if I need to - The fault is 100% on my shoulders - I just am posting this as a suggested update for the portable APP -

In the Set Line Up - it would be helpful to have the players opponents appear - Right now it just says the position and the team they play for -

I did my line up checks using the phone this week, and I started a kicker on BYE.... (Read first line of this paragraph) - To solidify the fact that this is my issue and not the App's I went through TWO full free agent acquisition periods on a computer and still missed it.... uuugh - Thankfully I won regardless - (Not till Wes Welker's circus grab on third down last night in the fourth quarter) -

Anyway - it's just a suggestion - In order to make it a tool that we can actually use, rudimentary information like who a player is up against I think is essential - no?

That is all -

Will
Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a PROFIT deal!

Ry's Guys

Re: NFFC App -

Post by Ry's Guys » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Agree the ap is nice but flawed. Besides opponents it could also put the bye week next to the name. Also if you could look at how your leaguemates are doing that would be fun and helpful. As far as I can tell you can't look at live scoring in the league except for your own game.
Pat Sorge