What to believe in the NFL?

BillyWaz

What to believe in the NFL?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:39 am

The more and more I watch this game, the more I realize you CAN"T TRUST ANYONE.

It used to be Shanahan and Belichick, but now it seems like all coaches.

Going into last week's game, Michael Vick had a hamstring which he said "was worse than originally expected". Foles plays like crap (and gets an apparent concussion), and all of a sudden Vick is "ready to go". I'll bet if Vick gets reinjured this week, that Foles will be "fast tracked" through his concussion tests.

Josh Freeman plays a horrific game on MNF. The coaches say he is their starter in week 8. Now all of a sudden he has a concussion? Does anyone else think that some of the "higher ups" told Frazier and the coaches that Freeman can't start this week??

It kinda reminds me of the movie "The Program". For those that haven't seen it, there is a DL on steroids who assaults a girl, and the coaching staff decides to suspend him 4 games. Instead of saying what he did, they say that he has a hamstring pull, and tell him to "work on his limp".

Today's coaches seem the same way, as there is always another motive as to why they do "this or that".

mattjb

Re: What to believe in the NFL?

Post by mattjb » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 pm

How do the expect us to believe Josh Freeman got concussed in the 3rd quarter???

Now if they had said it happened pre-game that would make a lot more sense :lol: