CANT OR CHANGE MAKE PICK UPS!

Azzurri

CANT OR CHANGE MAKE PICK UPS!

Post by Azzurri » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:01 pm

FOR THE LAST 15 MINUTES PLEASE GIVE US MORE TIMES..I AM TRYING TO DELETE AND MOVE UP BUT IT WONT TAKE JUST KEEPS SHOWING WORKING........ BIG TROUBLE FOR US IF WE CANT GET THIS CORRECTED AND MORE TIME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
Pat Tillman is my Hero.

mattjb

Re: CANT OR CHANGE MAKE PICK UPS!

Post by mattjb » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Posting 1 minute after free agency closed not really helping your case.

Azzurri

Post by Azzurri » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:14 pm

mattjb wrote:Posting 1 minute after free agency closed not really helping your case.
huh? i was trying to get it to work what kind of dam response is that.i emailed Tom 30 minutes ago!!!!! didnt realize i may have been only one having this problem thought it was system wide?.. posts like this is why i hate posting ever wtf guyi freaking out here and have to get this a contest this big having issues like this on such a huge pick up week!!! come on!!!..wtf kind of post is this....i had to make a correction or two at 9:45...it would not allow it..wtf else u want me to do guy?? this really sucks and then to get that for a response....f this anymore i give up this is flawed badly now our team had a chance too.dam what a bummer and this port sure helped...this is not the first time either this has happened!!! if this is all u got to say please stick it up ur ass and not say anything...thanks
Pat Tillman is my Hero.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 pm

wiljiro

Post by wiljiro » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Azzurri wrote:
mattjb wrote:Posting 1 minute after free agency closed not really helping your case.
huh? i was trying to get it to work what kind of dam response is that.i emailed Tom 30 minutes ago!!!!! didnt realize i may have been only one having this problem thought it was system wide?.. posts like this is why i hate posting ever wtf guyi freaking out here and have to get this a contest this big having issues like this on such a huge pick up week!!! come on!!!..wtf kind of post is this....i had to make a correction or two at 9:45...it would not allow it..wtf else u want me to do guy?? this really sucks and then to get that for a response....f this anymore i give up this is flawed badly now our team had a chance too.dam what a bummer and this port sure helped...this is not the first time either this has happened!!! if this is all u got to say please stick it up ur ass and not say anything...thanks
Would Pat Tillman have approved of such a rant?

Sorry to be coy man but the comment made after your first post was legit - You complained on a message board after the waiver period started - If you emailed Tom then I am sure it was handled - Sorry you had computer issues -
Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a PROFIT deal!

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Sometimes I get the "working..." thing too that just never works. If you click on my teams and go back to that league or just log out and log back in it will be fixed. Just an fyi for you

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:41 pm

I was making moves, right before the deadline and had no issues... It could have been an issue with your internet being slow or something else on your end. I didn't hear of anyone else that was having an issue.

jnugget

Post by jnugget » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:41 pm

I can't do faab on my iPad, but can on laptop and iPhone. I get the "working" deal too on iPad...

FWIW

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:48 pm

I can do FAAB on my desktop, laptop, iPhone and iPad. I get the working signal occasionally, too, but, as Jared suggest, I simply back out of it and redo it. Seems to overcome the issue. It's not a perfect system, YET, so I expect an issue and try to plan accordingly.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Azzurri wrote:
I've missed the "Human Volcano" Azzurri posts. They are like an old friend.