What Week 8 Game Interests You Most?

Greg Ambrosius

What Week 8 Game Interests You Most?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Okay, it's a weekend of sitting home and watching football and fantasy basketball drafts. So let's look at the schedule and see what games this weekend excite me the most. What are you looking forward to with 6 teams on byes?

I like the Cowboys at Lions. This should be the biggest shootout for fantasy owners this week, don't you agree? Dez and Calvin could both go off, along with Romo and Stafford. This should be a fun, fun game.

On the opposite end, Browns and Chiefs could finish 3-0!! Okay, maybe the score won't be that low but a total of 30 points sounds about right. Two good defenses here.

I want to see Redskins at Broncos, too. RG3 is playing better and I think Jordan Reed has really opened up that offense for the Redskins. I think they can score against Denver, but you know Peyton wants to have this team rebound at home and I suspect against this defense they will put up 40+ points again. Should be fun.

Jets-Bengals should be a slugfest. Dolphins-Patriots should be fun as Brady force feeds Gronk 20+ times!!!

Rams host Seahawks on Monday Night and all home fans will be tuned into the Cardinals' game at Busch Stadium. No home field advantage here. It won't matter as Seahawks should roll to an easy win. Seahawks' defense will be the top fantasy defense this week. No need to rush Percy Harvin for this game, so don't be surprised to see him on the sidelines one more week.

Which game excites you the most this weekend and why?
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mattjb

Re: What Week 8 Game Interests You Most?

Post by mattjb » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Well I want the Dolphins to blow the AFC East wide open by winning in New England but I think Gronk is going to destroy us.

All friends and family are redskins fans and that should be a fun game to see if RGIII can keep pace with Peyton.

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:40 am

Cowboys/Lions and Broncos/Bravehearts should be the FUN games of the weekend, especially from a fantasy perspective. If you got'em, start'em. O/U on the Broncos game just keeps climbing.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

TR

Post by TR » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:35 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, it's a weekend of sitting home and watching football and fantasy basketball drafts. So let's look at the schedule and see what games this weekend excite me the most. What are you looking forward to with 6 teams on byes?

I like the Cowboys at Lions. This should be the biggest shootout for fantasy owners this week, don't you agree? Dez and Calvin could both go off, along with Romo and Stafford. This should be a fun, fun game.

On the opposite end, Browns and Chiefs could finish 3-0!! Okay, maybe the score won't be that low but a total of 30 points sounds about right. Two good defenses here.

I want to see Redskins at Broncos, too. RG3 is playing better and I think Jordan Reed has really opened up that offense for the Redskins. I think they can score against Denver, but you know Peyton wants to have this team rebound at home and I suspect against this defense they will put up 40+ points again. Should be fun.

Jets-Bengals should be a slugfest. Dolphins-Patriots should be fun as Brady force feeds Gronk 20+ times!!!

Rams host Seahawks on Monday Night and all home fans will be tuned into the Cardinals' game at Busch Stadium. No home field advantage here. It won't matter as Seahawks should roll to an easy win. Seahawks' defense will be the top fantasy defense this week. No need to rush Percy Harvin for this game, so don't be surprised to see him on the sidelines one more week.

Which game excites you the most this weekend and why?
Cowboys Lions interests me most BY FAR because I will be in attendance...my first game at Ford Field...ROAAAAAAAAAR!!!! :D

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:34 am

Pats vs Dolphins. My prediction will be Brady is huge, 4 TDs, 350 yds. With Gronk at full strength.and his receiving core getting healthy, he will explode and remind everyone he is still relevant. Jets vs Bengals is scary for us Jets fans.. After last week, the Jets have made themselves relevant. The Bengals might be the best "all around" team in the AFC. Should be fun.