Start/sit week 10

TR

Re: Start/sit week 10

Post by TR » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:57 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:Here's my good choices this week. Foles or Kap? Bernard, Pierre, or MJD Start 2? F. Jackson or Julius Thomas for flex?
I thought Bills were gonna crush Steelers...yet u asking if u should start F Jackson? Guess u must not really believe that...haha

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Milller and Ellington. The Dolphins seem to be more committed to Lamar lately. He might have a break out game finally.
Cant trust Jackson yet.

I like MJD going forward. I think he might be back to his old self. We will see this week. I wouldn't even consider Greene unless my other options were retired guys.

Tate and Bernard is easiest pix here. Not sure why Eifert is even listed. Revis is over rated this year but so is Wallace. No man is an Island.
When it comes to Boykin or Jones I will answer it like this. I wouldn't feel good about Jordy in my lineup.

Hope I helped.[/quote]

Sounds like somebody's a former, disgruntled Shonn Greene owner :lol: You or I could run for 2 TD's on the Jags. The Titans are going to run the ball 40 times Sunday. Greene is going to see all work inside the 10. Just sayin'

TB has botched everything this season. Including how they use Revis. But, 2 weeks ago, on TNF, they unleashed Revis on Steve Smith. After the game, the FBI detained Revis and asked him what closet he stashed #89 in, because no one saw hide, nor hair of him the whole game.

I'd take a flier on James Jones. He got 3 targets from Wallace. Boykin only 1. It's the Eagles for crying out loud. Even Seneca Wallace could have a field day with them. Eifert has the job to himself in all likelihood this weekend. Gresham is hurt and not practicing. The Ravens will have their hands full watching A.J, Marvin Jones and Sanu.

If S-Jax can have some success running on Carolina, he should be able to destroy Seattle. But, I agree that L. Miller may have finally turned the corner in the right direction. And you don't sit Ellington.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 pm

pick 2

kendall wright vs jax
marlon brown vs cinn
ellington vs texans
manningham vs panthers ...interesting
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:20 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:pick 2

kendall wright vs jax
marlon brown vs cinn
ellington vs texans

Ellington is the easy one, Frank. Can't imagine Manningham will do much right off the shelf. As for the other two, Tennessee will likely run the ball 100 times against the Jags. (ok, ok slight exaggeration lol, but anyway) While Baltimore can't run the ball on anybody. Baltimore had a 41/21 Pass/run play calling last week.

Even if that evens out, which I can't see, It's still about 10 more times than the Titans will throw it. Brown will get EZ looks as well.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:26 pm

one thing that sticks in my head :

josh gordon first game back....big game

blackmon first game back...big game

little different because mario is coming back from injury but its something to think about
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:50 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:one thing that sticks in my head :

josh gordon first game back....big game

blackmon first game back...big game

little different because mario is coming back from injury but its something to think about
That, and the other two are the No.1 guys on their team. Well, were, right Justin Blackmon? Smh. CK's a good enough QB to get it to Mario whenever he wants, but just where Mario will fit in the pecking order for targets on a team that wants to run the ball early and often..............

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:24 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:pick 2

kendall wright vs jax
marlon brown vs cinn
ellington vs texans

shark

Post by shark » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:10 am

Here's a line-up question to perplex you all.
Actually a good situation to be in.

A. Gates, J. Witten, A. Ellington, Z. Stacy.
Who would put in the TE spot & the flex?

Welker, D. Moore, K. Wright, S. Johnson.
Which 3 would you go with?
To me Johnson is the odd man out! :D

da bears

Post by da bears » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 am

Foles, Locker or Luck? Thanks!
Bauler Shot Caller

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:11 am

da bears wrote:Foles, Locker or Luck? Thanks!
Luck