NFFC Post Season Draft Room Is Now Live

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Post Season Draft Room Is Now Live

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Go to your team pages now and you should be able to make your Week 1 picks. Let us know what you think. Good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

JETS SB

Re: NFFC Post Season Draft Room Is Now Live

Post by JETS SB » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Wow very nice!!!!

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

A link to jump from multiple teams would be great, like in our standard scoring. But very nice, though.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Just inputted my teams. Really good job with the software guys. I'm really impressed!

Now if the Live Scoring in the Playoffs is improved then we have a winner for sure!
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:04 am

Echo the sentiments expressed here Greg. Flawless execution. Great job!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:12 am

Thanks for the feedback all. The Search button is right above the list of position players, so make sure you use that when looking for your players. We've obviously added photos, more stats, more data, so not every player at that position is listed on one page, but the Search button works.

As noted on the bottom of the draft room page: " If you’ve already selected the maximum number of players from a team, additional players from that NFL team will not be displayed." Feel free to move players in and out of your starting lineup until you have it just the way you want it for Round 1. Rosters will lock just before the kickoff of the first game on Saturday, so plan accordingly. This should be a lot of fun.

If you have other requests for the draft room, let us know. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:47 pm

I am having a very difficult time with the new software. Can't find the sweet spot on several EMPTY positions. I roll over with my mouse, I click everywhere in the box and nothing. It is not that way on all positions, but on QB1, RB1, RB2, WR/TE1, WR/TE2 and K...pretty much everything on the left side of page.

I'm on a Mac and using Safari.

Any suggestions?
@RedRyder

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 pm

RedRyder wrote:I am having a very difficult time with the new software. Can't find the sweet spot on several EMPTY positions. I roll over with my mouse, I click everywhere in the box and nothing. It is not that way on all positions, but on QB1, RB1, RB2, WR/TE1, WR/TE2 and K...pretty much everything on the left side of page.

Any suggestions?
I've heard of this problem on Internet Explorer. Try Firefox or Google Chrome to see if there's a difference. I haven't heard of problems on those browsers. Please let me know if you're having any problems after that.

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm

RedRyder wrote:I am having a very difficult time with the new software. Can't find the sweet spot on several EMPTY positions. I roll over with my mouse, I click everywhere in the box and nothing. It is not that way on all positions, but on QB1, RB1, RB2, WR/TE1, WR/TE2 and K...pretty much everything on the left side of page.

Any suggestions?
I am also having this issue. After numerous tries on both my Mac (Safari) and PC (Explorer and Firefox) I am still not able to select a kicker. I run my mouse over the "empty" spot and can't seem to get the players to populate to choose from. I also had the most issues on the left side of the page.

I still need to select a kicker. Suggestions?
Go Big Red!

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 pm

I was able to use Google Chrome without any issues.
Go Big Red!