Save $100 On Any NFFC Entry Through Fanduel.com

Greg Ambrosius

Save $100 On Any NFFC Entry Through Fanduel.com

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:01 am

For the second straight year, Fanduel.com will allow NFFC owners to save $100 to play here. It's a deal you HAVE to take.

Here's the deal for 2014: By depositing $50 into your current or new Fanduel account, you will automatically receive a $100 discount off ANY NFFC event. It's as easy as that.

Here's where you can sign up for this special promotion:

https://www.fanduel.com/nffc

Once you've signed up on Fanduel.com, they will pass that information to us. For any NFFC contest you sign up for, we'll take $100 off your entry. And since we won't begin charging for events until Aug. 1st, we'll have plenty of time to take the $100 off your bill before any charges are made. Simple enough.

Fanduel.com will also be live in Las Vegas on Sept. 4-6 at the Bellagio to meet our NFFC customers and to be part of the NFL Viewing Party on Thursday Night. They are sponsoring our Thursday Night party in an Executive Penthouse Suite at the Bellagio, so come and join us for that NFL Opener. And we'll be involved in promoting their weekly contest this year that is sure to have a big, big grand prize and even offer some weekly NFFC/Fanduel contests that will include entries into the 2015 NFFC Main Events. Should be fun.

This is another benefit to NFFC owners and one that will save each of you money. This baseball season, we had more than 220 owners who took advantage of this offer, saving over $22,000, and we expect an even higher number in the NFFC. We're proud to be working with Fanduel.com and saving everyone $100 if they choose to participate in this offer. Win money with us and win money in the daily games with Fanduel.com. It doesn't get any better than that.

Thanks all and if you have any questions, contact me directly at [email protected]. Save money and win money. I love it. Enjoy and good luck in all your fantasy leagues this year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Re: Save $100 On Any NFFC Entry Through Fanduel.com

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:32 am

How long is this promotion?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:08 am

BillyWaz wrote:How long is this promotion?
Through the off-season. We'll keep track of this through Sept. 6th.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Hoosier Daddy

Post by Hoosier Daddy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Greg you mentioned this is for all NFFC leages? Would this include say a $150 DC?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Hoosier Daddy wrote:Greg you mentioned this is for all NFFC leages? Would this include say a $150 DC?
Yes, all NFFC contests qualify for the discount.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:45 am

This has to be the best bang for your buck in the entire FF Industry in 2014. Everyone's first thought is that they've read this wrong. Great job guys. This is a great team effort by You and Fanduel.
*NFFC Charter Member
*Member of the infamous Chum Chum Club
*"That Guy" with a marble notebook at live drafts, instead of a laptop

Hunter1

Post by Hunter1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote: And since we won't begin charging for events until Aug. 1st, we'll have plenty of time to take the $100 off your bill before any charges are made.
Greg, can you clarify here? Haven't I been paying all along for all the contests I've been in? I know you mean something else-- I just can't wrap my head around it. Thanks.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:20 pm

We don't run charges for the Live Events until Aug. 1. All other leagues are charged when they sell out. Hope this helps. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Hunter1

Post by Hunter1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:00 pm

OK. Thankee.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 pm

haven't heard back from fanduel (I already had an account and I deposited my $50). i just signed up for the next $150 DC league... would like the discount to come off of that league... thanks.