Record for most league entries?

afv

Record for most league entries?

Post by afv » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Has the record already been broken by Tony Graupensperger? If not, he must be on pace to smash it.
He's drafted some good teams and is first in line for the next league. Well done!

keztoo

Re: Record for most league entries?

Post by keztoo » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 pm

A player in fanduel.com has been in so many daily leagues they made a rule called the Condia rule to stop him from playing in every single matchup everyday. I'm curious if the Condia rule exists for the nffc.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:35 pm

keztoo wrote:A player in fanduel.com has been in so many daily leagues they made a rule called the Condia rule to stop him from playing in every single matchup everyday. I'm curious if the Condia rule exists for the nffc.
No it doesn't and if you could convince Mr. Condia to join every single league here we'll discuss it next year. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Erok

Post by Erok » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
keztoo wrote:A player in fanduel.com has been in so many daily leagues they made a rule called the Condia rule to stop him from playing in every single matchup everyday. I'm curious if the Condia rule exists for the nffc.
No it doesn't and if you could convince Mr. Condia to join every single league here we'll discuss it next year. ;)

That's funny.

By the way Greg, enjoy you & Tom doing the Sirius/XM Show. Always interesting stuff!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Erok wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:

That's funny.

By the way Greg, enjoy you & Tom doing the Sirius/XM Show. Always interesting stuff!
Thanks Eric. I forgot to post it last week, but we had Tim Eichten on the show last week and he was great. He had the line of the week when we were discussing quarterbacks in NFFC drafts and he said "everyone is playing quarterback chicken this year." He's right, everyone is playing to see how low can they go!!

We'll have fun this week after going to the All-Star Game tomorrow. It could be our Planes, Trains & Automobiles trip to the West!! :lol:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius