*** TH3 $NAK3 PIT ***

TradeStar28

*** TH3 $NAK3 PIT ***

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 am

This threads purpose is to have the slithery King of all wagers to post his football plays for the week. Straight up, ATS, Teasers, $uicide format. Ask nicely and maybe you shall receive.

To kick it off $ir $nake, thoughts on the following for Week 12:

Dallas straight up vs. Oakland
GB straight up vs. the Lions
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

*** TH3 $NAK3 PIT ***

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 am

Originally posted by GK:
...hehehe...you're a funny guy Fi$h...

1) Cowboys
2) Packers

...yep, no upsets on Thanksgiving Day straight up, Fi$h...GK One down, one to go.

Why does this Gradkowski make me nervous?

Lets Go Cowboyssss!!

TradeStar28

*** TH3 $NAK3 PIT ***

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Paging Senor $nake, please report to football HQ

ok...here is the situation....all these game are straight up with no spreads...just pick the winner in each game, with your rationale, and then give me the two best picks on this board...thanx much! :D

1) Jets @ Bucs

2) Redskins @ Raiders

3) Rams @ Titans

4) Bills @ Chiefs

sportsbettingman

*** TH3 $NAK3 PIT ***

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 am

I like the(5 wins in last 6 games)Titans a lot. @ home vs. a one win team...those are good odds.

Raiders are HOT and at home...WAS is winless on the road, and should be down after last week.

Just my uncalled for 2 cents.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Coltsfan

*** TH3 $NAK3 PIT ***

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 am

Glenn,

I did notice that you didn't pick the Colts game this week - good move! :D

They will soundly defeat the Broncos this week for their 22nd straight win!

Wayne

TradeStar28

*** TH3 $NAK3 PIT ***

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Paging Senor $nake, please report to football HQ

ok...here is the situation....all these game are straight up with no spreads...just pick the winner in each game, with your rationale, and then give me the two best picks on this board...thanx much! :D

1) Jets @ Bucs

2) Redskins @ Raiders

3) Rams @ Titans

4) Bills @ Chiefs ...will do as requested for a fellow friend but NOT with my rationale as words can NOT accurately describe SNAKEsense when it comes to doing this...so without much further ado, here are the winners of the games straight-up in order for you according to, as always, SNAKEsense;

1) Redskins over Raiders

2) Chiefs over Bills

3) Titans over Rams

4) Bucs over Jets

...but are these the ONLY choices because I have to tell you honestly that SNAKEsense is NOT particularly feeling any of these games rather strongly?...GK
[/QUOTE]Unfortunately, yes, these are 4 games I was looking at for the biggest $uicide pool in the USA. FI$HER has seen 93% of the pool bite the dust after 13 weeks but my cuz and I are still swimming strong. The purse is all cake in a suitcase and the amount is stagerring.

at this point of the season, you must select 2 teams to survice, and we probably will go with the chalk favorite Titans.

Our second play was going to be the jets but now Sanchez is out and they scare me....Our backup plan was the Raiders over Skins....Skins without portis, betts, cooley, maybe deangelo hall and a banged up haynsworth and j. campbell. skins are 0-6 on the road, and the road to oakland is the furthest road the can travel. osa covering santana moss....grad is not a bad qb....3 headed rb core, decent receivers in schillens and murphy.

[ December 09, 2009, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: FI$HER ]