Draft Championship Slow Drafts

norb_55

Post by norb_55 » Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 am

When do these leagues start for football? I love the format for baseball and hope you decide to offer the same satellite leagues for football. These leagues will be especially valuable with the new DC overall championsip.

Please sign me up for the first DC slow league. I would bet you would fill one up in a day or two max.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Originally posted by Cornhusker:
When do these leagues start for football? I love the format for baseball and hope you decide to offer the same satellite leagues for football. These leagues will be especially valuable with the new DC overall championsip.

Please sign me up for the first DC slow league. I would bet you would fill one up in a day or two max. We do not have this available just yet because we are still programming our own draft software and as you know we did not have the Slow Draft feature installed yet for baseball. We still need some work on that for football, so I'll update this thread when it's available. Sorry for the delay.

We used MockDraftCentral.com for all of our Slow Drafts in baseball, but MDC.com now has an exclusive deal with the WCOFF so that option isn't available right now. We have to build our own draft software and go with that route. I just saw the updated draft room for football this week when I was in St. Louis and it looks great. We've improved it since baseball and baseball worked fine. So I'm excited about the NFFC draft room, but it will take some time before Slow Drafts are added.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...when will be able to mock on the new site Greg?...thanks much...GK Mid-June if not sooner. It will be right on your Home link on the NFFC site, so there's no extra username and password to remember or any Flash to download or anything like that. And we'll have a big audience to mock with. Stay tuned for more details, but this is going to be nice. And all pay online NFFC leagues will be on this software, too.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius