Flash Gordon

kingraiders

Flash Gordon

Post by kingraiders » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Get yer popcorn!! :D After a looooong wait, looking forward to seeing the beast unleashed on Sunday!

Per Rotoworld:

Josh Gordon told ex-Browns WR Nate Burleson that he plans to "tear this league up" upon his return from a 10-game suspension.

Whooo boy! Via Burleson, Gordon recently said, "I'm going to lose 10-15 pounds. When I come back, I'm going to tear this league up." Observers at Browns practice Wednesday said Gordon looked sharp running routes and in shape during the 15 or so minutes open to the media. The Browns have alluded to easing Gordon back into the picture, but Falcons coach Mike Smith isn't buying it. And neither are we. Cleveland is in the middle of a dogfight for a playoff spot. Gordon is an otherworldly talent. Expect him to be plugged in as the X receiver and start ripping cornerbacks to shreds. We're on board with firing Gordon up as an immediate WR1.

Edwards Kings

Re: Flash Gordon

Post by Edwards Kings » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Well, it is believed that the Falcon's best cover corner will ghost Gordon. 8-) :lol:

Of course, being the best cover corner on the Falcon's is as impressive as being the skinniest person at my family reunion (i.e. it is all relative).

Crank up the hyperbole machine, but as a Gordon owner I hope he ends up playing at least 75% of the snaps and gets some deep looks in his dozen or so targets....
Wayne

You mean this ain't baseball?

ulbkumn

Post by ulbkumn » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Cant wait for Josh Gordon hype to end after Josh gets season ending injury this week.

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:57 am

ulb you are an idiot. Never wish (or predict) an injury for anyone. Bad Karma for you.
You defend Ray Rice to the death, but seem to be anti Josh Gordon for whatever reason.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:07 am

ulbkumn wrote:Cant wait for Josh Gordon hype to end after Josh gets season ending injury this week.
Another sour grapes predictions gone so horribly wrong...Any other mind magic Mr. Walrus? :P
Wayne

You mean this ain't baseball?

wiljiro

Post by wiljiro » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:05 am

Ok - I am man enough to admit when I am wrong -

I am not still not saying I would have put up my entire FAAB wad so early for someone that "Might" be available for the last few weeks of the season, but what Josh did yesterday was impressive -

No preseason - No game time reps with Hoyer - and still - Bang - He could easily have had 40 points yesterday - was wide open on a number of routes and Brian just missed him - That dude is a BEAST

Congrats to all Josh owners going forward - That might be the sneaky "wildcard" needed for the crapshoot three week run coming up -

Wiljiro
Magic Man
Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a PROFIT deal!