Overall Cutline Standings, player minutes

Steel Lugnuts

Overall Cutline Standings, player minutes

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 pm

I think it would be cool to show the remaining player minutes to the right of the teams, rather than having to click on all the team names I'm interested in, to view how many players they may have left to play. If I'm close to the cutline, I like to see what teams near the cutline may have players left, etc...not sure how much of a pain it would be to add, just a thought.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Overall Cutline Standings, player minutes

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Steel Lugnuts wrote:I think it would be cool to show the remaining player minutes to the right of the teams, rather than having to click on all the team names I'm interested in, to view how many players they may have left to play. If I'm close to the cutline, I like to see what teams near the cutline may have players left, etc...not sure how much of a pain it would be to add, just a thought.
The request has already been sent for this for all of our national contests starting with Week 14 and hopefully we can get it done and have it for every week going forward. I agree, it's a very important tool that we have on your Live Scoring page for individual matchups, but when the playoffs come it's more important on the overall standings page. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius